- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Mixed Color
- anti denomination(Jeremiah 16:19-20)
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- Church Attendance
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Prov.3:5-6 Knowing the Torah(instruction) and knowing Yehovah's(Gods) heart I have seemed to be isolated because of the new found truth I discovered but I know that there are others who seek the same so in the end things will work out.
- About Me
Prov.3:5-6 Continued from above interest
Knowing the Torah(instruction) and knowing Yehovah's(Gods) heart
I have seemed to be isolated because of the new found truth I discovered but I know that there are others who seek the same so in the end things will work out.
Yahshua(Jesus) came with a sword(Matt. 10:34-36) to divide truth and error so I will follow his example. I have no fear of offending any, and no fear of being offended when I am corrected. When corrected all of us need to grow in understanding but many will not be willing, following the broad path. Those do not concern me because they have made their choice and are free to do so, but I've chosen to be among those who follow hard after Yehovah's(God's) heart. My intention and hopefully yours is that you will examine the Scriptures daily, what some call the Old and New Testament, to find what Yehovah(God) is longing for us to know.Because we need to put in a denomination, i put in the one that i was most influenced by recently , but if you look at the body of Christ it is divided, we must put aside our differences( denominations in part ) and exclusively seek the truth! This is the only way we will be ready for Christ return, if the body is one, in truth. There is truth in each denomination, can you see it? There is also religion in each, are you rejecting that?This is about the relationship you have with God, not the things you do to please him, that will come with the relationship as it grows!
Father in the name of Jesus Christ , i speak to the spirit of all who visit my site , to be in tune with your spirit , and where you are taking them ! Give them the grace to do more than get by , but to flourish in relationship with you, to know you and the purpose of their calling.I also ask that you help them hear your voice through your word, and as they go about their daily activities in Jesus name, ......Amen.
Just a note about myself( for your info)
1. I know who i am , where i am going , and will get there by the means that God provides!
2. Community and family oriented.
3. Positive about everything,all things work together for good......
4. Sensitive to the needs of others.
5. Transparent,willing and committed to open communication.
6. Man of excellence, always striving for a better life.
What i am looking for is.....
1.A lady who has good values, loves life and is active in her relationship with God.
2. Is supportive in the call God has on our lives
3. Given to developing solid relationships in her life.
4. Is a best friend , sharing our hopes and dreams.
The same qualities that you would expect from me, commitment, open communication,strong friendship, sense of adventure love
- First Date
- I have no preference but would consider just about anywhere,coffee shop for example would be a nice place to talk and get to know each other
- Account Settings (To message RelentlessPursuit you must meet the following criteria.)
- Any Age.
- Appears on 26 members favorites lists