- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Big & Tall/BBW
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- Rocky Mountain Calvary Chapel
- Church Attendance
- On special occasion
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- God, family, music, pc games, movies, board games, television/netflix, sports, museums
- About Me
First and foremost, I am a Christ follower. He is my Lord and Savior. I do not get things right all the time, but I rest in knowing that I am His, faults and all. Down to earth guy who enjoys spending time with my kids, pc gaming, movies, music, board games, and television. My daughters come first in my life and I wouldn't expect anybody else to be any different if they were in a similar situation.
I try not to take myself too seriously and just live life as I can. Big & Tall/Few extra pounds.......which is correct? I don't rightly know. I'm a chunky guy who is trying to work his way back and be less of a chunky guy. If you're looking for a 6 pack, that's not me. I'm more of a 24 pack guy who can provide plenty of laughs and often laughs at himself. I have introverted tendencies, but can (and do) gather with friends.
I enjoy food and trying new things, but I do have my favorites. I enjoy concerts, amusement parks, museums, sporting events, and attending racing events (although it's been some time). I do have opinions (probably too many), but am not opposed to discussing things about life. I often find that those who can have a conversation quickly realize that most people are more alike than they are different.
I would like to find somebody who is special. Sure, it might take a date or more to figure out if we're meant for each other or not, but my goal is to find somebody to be with long term. I am not looking for a one night stand or anything of the sort. I am looking for somebody to spend time with and enjoy the time we spend together. I am looking for the long term. If not to marry, then why date?
Anyway, if you'd like to chat, feel free to drop me a note and I will reply as soon as I am able to. Unfortunately, I am unable to message many people based on the requirements that some people set in their profiles. While I understand that most are probably aware of how this limits people's ability to message them, I do not know if everybody does. Being new to this place has been challenging because of that limitation. I cannot start conversations unless enough people favorite me. lol
- First Date
- I am a pretty simple guy. So, I would cater to the desires of the person I was wanting to meet. That said, if it were left up to me, I would probably suggest dinner or coffee as these are some of the better ways to discuss things and learn who each other is. While I love movies and enjoy having somebody with me, I must admit that there is very little interaction during the movie and that inhibits the process of learning who the other person is.
- Account Settings (To message cosguy you must meet the following criteria.)
- Any Age.
- Appears on 2 members favorites lists