- Eye Color
- Body Type
- A Few Extra Pounds
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Marriage Partner
- Church Name
- Oak Hill Baptist Church
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Yes but they're grown
- Do you want children?
- Education Level
- 4 Yr College Degree
- My Profession
- Former teacher currently delivering food
- Sewing, reading, going for a walk, getting in shape, open to new things
- About Me
Before you read any farther, you should know that I WILL NOT send you money, gift cards, or do any special favors for you. I have no means to help you with papers to get in to the USA. So, if you are a scammer, don’t bother wasting YOUR time or MINE!
I am an old fashion Christian woman. If you are after anything outside of scriptural allowance, I’m not the one for you.
I have been a widow for 5 years now. I feel like I’m ready to move on. I still have days when I’m not sure, but Jesus continues to help me deal with it and I’m sure when the right one comes along, He will lead me to where I need to be at that time.
I have one adult son.
I desire to find a good Christian man that tries to live his life as Jesus asks us to. I want someone that will lead us in Bible study and prayer, bringing us closer to God.
I want to develop a friendship first and if God leads us there, a biblical marriage. If this happens, I will be a supportive, loyal and devoted wife.
I had believed that if you are divorced, I could not have a relationship with you because scripture does not allow it. BUT, I have been studying scripture more and believe there are some allowances. So, I need to know why you are divorced.
I’m only interested in communicating with people in the USA.
I have been working on getting myself in better physical shape as I’ve been working through my grief. I will continue to work on this but it’s not an obsession. I’m eating healthier and exercise as much as time and energy allows. I’ve made great progress, but have more to go.
- First Date
- I’d leave that up to the man that’s taking me out. A meal would be fine, whether in a restaurant or a picnic in the park or something similar to that. But, I’m open to different things as long as they don’t involve heights. 🙂 I prefer quiet, peaceful settings more than crowded, noisy settings. But, I’m open to concerts, comedy shows, hockey games, or similar events.
- Account Settings (To message Jennisteele2 you must meet the following criteria.)
- Age between 30 to Any Age.
- Appears on 17 members favorites lists