- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Church of Christ
- Looking For
- A Friend
- Church Name
- Walnut Street Curch of Christ
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- Possibly, who knows
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Yes but they're grown
- Do you want children?
- Does Not Want Children
- Education Level
- 4 Yr College Degree
- My Profession
- retired but tired of being retired
- I am a life long lerner, my curiosty is off the chart, I am a Christian guy, MUSIC is my love child! too many to list, my goal is to be the man tat women want! I am 'reinventing myself right now. I'm on my way!
- About Me
I like a lot of stuff:
Curious things I may not know anything about
Delicious Food, my favs. are Asian, Italian, Greek, German, down home cooking, corn bread beans
Good Movies, no blood and guts gore-yuk!,love stories - love happy endings
Great Music - no rap! Classical, Romantic Period, a little Bach goes a long way, Classic movies Gone With Wind, Butch Cassiday, etc. Sci-Fy
I am very easy to please in many areas
My date should NOT BE A SMOKER! YUK bad breath, etc. and NOT a heavy drinker, a glass of wine with dinner is fine,
there are other things I could mention
I am on a quest to become the man that a lady would want to meet and eventually fall in love with. I know I need a lady in my life because the know stuff I don't.
I would prefer lady wo has gone to college as I have two Bachelor of Arts degrees and prefer a lady who is capable of carrying on a good conversation.
My favorite book other than the Bible (there's good stuff in there) The Five Love Languages by Dr. John Gray
- First Date
- Quiet setting were we can enjoy good food, and get to know each other. If you don't mind ladies, I am old Fashioned and would prefer to pay for your meal.
After he meal it would be wonderful (assuming that the weather is good) to walk to a 'safe' park and watch the stars and hopefully we will see a shooting star
and make a wish! It depends on whether we meet in her town or mine. If its mine, I'd for us to settle in with some refreshments and watch a great chick movie, good 'who dun it' movie,or some down to earth sci-fy flick. If its in her town I want want to go for drive and see some of their sites.
Some of this we will make up that night as we go. Jim
Ps I am NOT interested in starting a family again. i love kids but I have raised mine.
- Account Settings (To message jamesbennett1943 you must meet the following criteria.)
- Any Age.
- Appears on 1 members favorites lists