- Eye Color
- Body Type
- Hair Color
- Looking For
- A Long Term Relationship
- Church Name
- A Hebraic roots congregation.
- Church Attendance
- Every week
- Church Raised In
- Do you drink?
- Willing to relocate?
- Sure, why not
- Marital Status
- Do you have children?
- Yes but not living at home
- Do you want children?
- Education Level
- Some College
- My Profession
- Service Technician
- Working out, walks in nature areas, camping, fishing, quite places and nature were I can enjoy Gods creation, animals.
- About Me
Some of my pictures are older...the most recent is the one with the beard.
I need a person committed to Yahweh, Elohim, Yeshua..then me, I need a person that we can be as one person as the Bible says we are supposed to become as one, Elohim, you and me :)
I am laid back to a point and easy going but also assertive, usually a positive attitude, sense of humor, dedicated/hard worker, honest, deep thinker and love learning, passionate, caring, loving, I like to cook and bake when I have time :)
I like to read the Bible, worship, walks in nature areas, work out (a little :-), work, paint, write poems, work with my hands, carpentry, camping, fishing, quite places and nature were I can enjoy Gods creation, animals, playing guitar, cooking/baking.
This would be My ideal person, but Elohim knows what is best for me, so I will accept the right person He has for me.
I like a funny, smart, honest, positive, bubbly, giving, loving, passionate, AFFECTIONATE, hard working woman that will give all to the relationship and so will I do the same, of course we all have our bad days and this is an ideal:)
I don't lie, and I don't like lies.
Communication with God and your partner is the secret to successful relationships, in my opinion. :)
For the past 10 years I have been eating healthy and it has made a big difference in every part of my life.
I am also learning how to play the guitar, so I can serenade you,:dancingp:, Ha Ha
My favorite groups are Hillsong and Keith Green (from the 80's), check them out, I think you will like them.:party:
When I Speak Your Name - Indiana Bible College IBC
Jordan A. Cook Young Prophetic painter girl
Yo habla Espanol tambien :)
- First Date
- What ever we decide on I am flexible, coffee for first meeting, lunch, dinner, outdoors activities, zoo, fishing, (for something different) just some ideas, what do YOU think, lol something were we can be ourselves with no pressure.:party:
- Account Settings (To message alawrence you must meet the following criteria.)
- Any Age.
- Appears on 35 members favorites lists