Author Thread: Owner Speaks out against same sex marriages
Admin

Owner Speaks out against same sex marriages
Posted : 25 Jul, 2012 03:51 PM

Owner of the Restaurant chain is a Christian man and he spoke out against same sex marriages. He said that God does not approve of the same sex marriage.

Now, many people are Upset. And the new restuarant scheduled to be built soon in Chicago is not going to be built there, the Mayor of Chicago said today. It was Canceled because the Owners statement offends residents of Chicago.

:excited:

Chick-fil-A

seves chicken sandwiches, salads and wraps , desserts, drinks and party trays.

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jul, 2012 08:09 PM

Chick-fil-a is one of, if not the only, major franchise that still closes its doors on Sundays, too. The stores also provide coupons for free kids meals to VBS programs...yes it brings them business...but it's a positive statement about what they believe..

If more Christians would take a stand, we would not be in the predicament we're in in this nation or around the world.

I will visit Chick-fil-a as often as possible...a reverse boycott! Instead of avoiding the place, Christians should flock to it even more.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2012 05:44 AM

I hear Ya Teach. I am sure God is pleased with this Man taking a stand.

:angel:

Apostelle

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2012 10:30 PM

Looks like I am going to have to start eating there.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jul, 2012 06:34 PM

I heard on Chicago News today that the sales has increased and some of his restaurants already.

Apostelle

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jul, 2012 11:06 PM

There is a rumor going around here that some homosexuals are going to try and protest at the local Chick-fil-A here where I live on Wednesday. I believe the rumor is that they will try to disrupt business, not just picket. I am hoping that if they try, it doesnt become "ugly".

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2012 06:51 PM

the leaders of OPEC kill homosexs but they still buy gasoline?

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Aug, 2012 02:01 PM

WGN News Chicago announced yesterday, same sex couples plan to Protest by kissing one another, in the Restaurant.