Author Thread: USA money and marriage
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 5 May, 2024 03:41 PM

https://www.ramseysolutions.com/relationships/the-truth-about-money-and-relationships

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 16 May, 2024 07:56 AM

W&T, in trying to prove you’re above the frey, you’ve actually become the worst part of it. Except for one thing, you have distinguished yourself by descending to even lower depts than anyone I've seen on the forum. For example, no one has ever indirectly called another person on here Satan, at least to my knowledge, so it looks like you'll be the first to break new ground on that one. But then again, in your defense, maybe you don’t understand the phrase “the lord rebuke you”. It was said by Michel the Archangel to Satan. But as demonstrated in so many of your previous posts, you exceed in ignorance. However, it’s a good thing you’re an avid reader but the trouble is, you don’t understand what you read. So many of the Bible verses you quote so randomly amount to mere scriptural👉word salads👈. It’s nice to be able to quote stuff but for Pete’s sake have some idea what you’re talking about‼️

But then again and herein lies the rub, maybe you deserve the benefit of the doubt here too. Perhaps you’re just lashing out because you can’t express yourself any other way.

So how about this. Don’t lash out or run away because you can’t handle being proven wrong. Just adult up. Learn what the Bible means👉by what it says👈and stop inserting your own beliefs into it.

As me, I can handle your insults and your lashing out. Bring them on if you makes you feel better. In the meantime I’ll keep correcting your bad theology.

So, how about it? Are you going to run or determine to be a rational thoughtful thinker from this point on? Being an adult means you try to reason like a mature adult. For example, if you feel I’m wrong on something and you wanna just lash out, try to resist that temptation and learn to reason things out 👉instead👈 of lashing out. Try to keep in mind, people who think differently than you are not necessarily your enemies‼️ Nevertheless, Internet forums are not for the faint in heart. If that’s the case with you, perhaps you should find a forum where all agree with you

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 16 May, 2024 09:49 AM

You have been off topic since you started your responses on this topic.

You thrive on arguments.

Go somewhere else .

People don't want to argue continuously like you do on Any Dating site.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 16 May, 2024 09:53 AM

You ruin topics.

Go make your own argument Topics.

You are ridiculous on Any Dating site trying to prove yourself right!

You Harassing this Topic.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 16 May, 2024 11:52 AM

Moonlight, thank you trying to defend W&T but his position, like yours, remain indefensible.

Another thing, you often get off topic on forums and topics yourself while citing others for doing what you do on a regular basis.

Only a hypocrite makes rules for others while not following their own rules.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 16 May, 2024 11:59 AM

Moonbeam you ruin more topics then anybody else on here. It's just sad you don't have any self awareness to see it. Even when multiple people try and point out what you're doing wrong you still don't see it. Myself and others have willing admitted to not being perfect in every post we make. But you are miss perfect who never does wrong while pointing your finger at others. Except what you fail to see is while you're pointing your finger at someone, 3 of your own fingers are pointing back at you.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 16 May, 2024 12:04 PM

Move on Hman

you constantly going look where you can argue if you are not Degrading Women all over this site.

You way off topic coming back on this Topic.

You don't need to be on Any Dating. Ever

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 16 May, 2024 12:06 PM

Stop telling LIES.!

You can not even talk on a Intelligent Topic thats why you come back here to Start your Mouth going. This site is noticeing You.

Hman

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 16 May, 2024 01:55 PM

Your name calling shows how you need Spiritual deliverance LD.

You never need to Try and Teach Anyone the Bible.

I post for myself not anyone else. So you are again making Stupid insults.

Go somewhere else.

You tiring people talking about everything you do Right on this Site.

Your Pathetic Attitude shows over and over.

YOUR off Topic

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 16 May, 2024 01:57 PM

It is a Dating site cannt you Learn what Men usually do on a Dating site, message and Talk to Women.

Not try to teach everyone But Yourself.

ITs Stupid.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 16 May, 2024 02:00 PM

Harassing on this Topic and others Topic.

Trying to Prove your Right.. Well You not and your are Noticed on here over and over.

Stop continually Ruin a good Topic and conversations with YOUR ignorance.

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12