Author Thread: Women's Rights movement
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 03:36 PM

Many men are seeking a Woman described in Proverbs 31.

Would you be offended by seeking a relationship with a Women's activist supporter ?

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 8 Dec, 2019 12:46 PM

I sure agree with you TOTH. I revolt at the prospect of voting for any party candidate who supports abortion, Democrat or Republican

The reasons I side with the Republican Party is because of their pro-life platform, freedom of Christian belief and they remain conservative as to their appointments of Constitutional judges.

The Democratic platform strongly supports the sadistic limb by limb dismemberment of living babies until they are completely aborted from their mother’s womb.

The Democratic Party platform also recognizes homosexual unions

I don’t know if you’re aware but the Democrats had removed God from their party platform.

But when God was reintroduced by a Methodist minister at the Charlottesville Democratic Convention a majority of delegates objected both to the reintroduction of God and a measure intended to recognize Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel.

Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa,

who was running the convention, was soundly booed after he declared that a 2/3rds majority of the delegates were in favor of returning God to the platform and recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

Sadly, God had been removed from the Democratic platform and some Democrats began to worry about the probable political fallout over rejecting God and how it might impact voter turnout.

So, some Democrats took action to reintroduce God rather than let it get out that the party, whose mascot is the jackass, had really succeeded in rejecting God.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 8 Dec, 2019 12:59 PM

I need to mention that the Mayor was booed supposedly because he concluded that 2/3rds of the delegates were in favor, an obvious abuse of power, because many observers disagreed that a 2 to 1 majority were in favor of reintroducing God back in to the platform.

I listened to the video and it was kinda hard to determine exactly who shouted their yay or nay loudest but definitely not a 2/3rds majority.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 8 Dec, 2019 01:59 PM

Democratic party today support more than one thing that is Ungodly.

Many Christians are struckly democrats and don't have a clue as to what that party is even doing these days! Sad

Alligator

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 11 Dec, 2019 09:31 PM

I am for women's rights when it comes to equal pay. If a woman is actually an over the road truck driver or mechanic, pay her the same wages. If a man is waiter or secretary, pay him the same wages.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 11 Dec, 2019 09:34 PM

I am against abortion...unless the mother's life is truly threatened. by the way, how many WOMEN doctors do abortions? Also, I surely do not want a gay mayor for president. God destroyed entire cities because of the sexual misbehavior. I will argue against a gay president of our country.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 13 Dec, 2019 02:00 PM

Women generally do get equal pay, the surveys look at the yearly incomes.

Men doing the same jobs get the same basic hourly rate but they are more likely to do overtime at time & a half thus pushing up their wages.

Many more women have commitments such as raising children on their own that impact their ability to work the same hours as a man.

I've never seen a woman on a building site that can get close to matching an average man doing the same job. I wouldn't employ a woman to do any building work except electrical. I had 10 years on a site and know what I saw.

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 15 Dec, 2019 12:29 AM

Offended? No

Leave her alone because I'll just p her off? Yep

Life is too short for two kinds of crazy to fight.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 15 Dec, 2019 07:48 AM

So you think a woman that supports Women rights is a Crazy?

That's interesting, what about men that vote for women ?

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 15 Dec, 2019 11:31 AM

"Woman's rights" don't mean equal rights anymore, now it primarily involves crazies that promotes woman's rights above those of men's rights and to some degree or another see all men as "the enemy".

You also have male feminists enabling these woman afflicted by the purple rage (many have a tendency for short purple hair for some reason) and yes they be nuts too.

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 16 Dec, 2019 12:39 AM

I feel You Rambo the LAdies that say,' I want equality, I want chivalry" craziness...

Page : 1 2 3 4 5