Author Thread: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
kitkatrina

View Profile
History
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Posted : 29 May, 2011 08:53 PM

I saw the movie last week and I must admit this one was good. Not to give the movie away...but while trying to locate the fountain of youth one side captures a "religious man" who falls in love with one of the mermaids....anyone...they talk about faith in God in the movie. I was amazed and surprised.

All in all...Johnny Depp plays a great role (once again).

I recommend this movie, but over all...I highly recommend FIREPROOF...awesome movie. I just watched it again and wish that I could have the book that his father gave him. I would loved to have read what was written (that is if it really existed). Its always neat to read the books of those that have been thru hard times and made it thru.

meekor

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 May, 2011 03:58 PM

I honestly thought it was the worst 1 sooo far .....I was dissapointed....some parts were great ...storyline was staggerd..,as well asthe acting.... and having deep holes that just fell apart....I was really looking forward to it too....kids will like it for the special effects .

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2011 07:18 PM

I thought it was really good, but not as amazing as the other three. I definitely think they could have done much better with this one!