UFO
Posted : 6 Jun, 2011 03:18 AM

Ever seen one? :purpleangel:

Ivory_Guitar

View Profile
History
UFO
Posted : 11 Jun, 2011 08:44 PM

I saw an airplane (an object) flying around the other day, but what kind of airplane it was is what I was unable to identify. So, yes; I have seen an unidentified flying object. :laugh:

View Profile
History
UFO
Posted : 12 Jun, 2011 01:22 AM

Well I guess an unidentified flying airplane is better than nothing!:ROFL:

This post has been here 5 days and you're the first responder, Ivory Guitar. Makes me wonder if anyone out there ever Looks Up?:peace:

View Profile
History
UFO
Posted : 13 Jun, 2011 10:50 AM

Yes I do believe there is something out there. How can you explain SIX times I have seen it in my lifetime. I had to say I saw another one last Saturday. Yes, I believe there is something out there. If they say there are planets out there, then life have to be out there. Will it destroy our faith in ONE God? Not to me. That is why they are not saying it at all. I mean the government esp. US. UK and France as well as Brasil and Belgium all said they have proven.

It would be GREAT for us to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to ETs! :)

View Profile
History
UFO
Posted : 13 Jun, 2011 05:23 PM

They may already know Him.:bouncy:

View Profile
History
UFO
Posted : 20 Jun, 2011 01:11 AM

...or perhaps it's further evidence of Satan's deception. Given our earth's incredibly perfect location for exactly what we need, I find it doubtful that God would create life elsewhere but instead chose this place specifically for us, making the rest of it just to show off how truly magnificent and awesome he is, beyond our comprehension. Perhaps as an "if I can make all of that, yet choose to love YOU as an individual, you realize I can take care of you, right?" sort of measure. Our planet truly is wonderfully placed (See the movie "Privileged Planet" for a further explanation).

Aliens. They cross our border all the time, and our government doesn't seem to care. Okay, from outer space though? Not so much... There are many factors going into it, but basically we see what we want to see. It's a human reality, so sometimes we misidentify something and our mind jumps on it and solidifies an inaccurate interpretation. There is a cloud phenomenon that is rare, but can make clouds look like swirly disks in the sky (for real), and there are of course all kinds of weather phenomena that can produce lights. And yeah, there are conspiracy theories of top-secret government air and spacecraft in development (probably something way techy in the works, but not necessarily that). All kinds of things are possible, but I don't think aliens are.

Now, aliens themselves. There seems to be somewhat of a consensus of what they look like, often referred to as "grays." The big oval head, big eyes, no (or small) nose, no (or small) mouth. No ears. This representation is common in a lot of movies. BUT, people who claim to see aliens are almost exclusively at night, presumably while they are/were sleeping. In such a state, the brain is not fully attuned in consciousness and psychologically represents unrecognized beings with a generic, stock face. What do humans look like to the untrained, innocent mind (baby's mind)? When comparing various simplified faces, the generic alien face was shown to be the most comforting and familiar to babies because it has the basics right: Babies try to focus on the eyes, therefore the eyes SEEM bigger to them. The head is void of recognizable features because the baby has nothing to really go off of yet and "sees" only the basics for a while. This is how the subconscious deals with these visitations, which are not aliens but rather...

demons. Think about it: if people are off chasing UFOs, they aren't chasing God with their all. Distracting us from our purpose (knowing, pursuing, and glorifying God with all of our being) is the primary goal of Satan, and he by nature ("father of lies") deceives us as best he can. What better way to get people to believe we are not specially, exclusively loved by God in all the universe than to sow seeds of doubt by introducing another "species" for us to wonder about? Spiritual forces of evil exist, just as forces for God exist. They hate us, and their only real weapon is to lie to us. Especially if they can get us to live in fear of aliens or curiosity of them instead of seeking the truth, the demons can gain the upper hand in our lives without us even knowing (duh, if you know it's a lie then the lie is worthless). The only way for them to win is to keep us from God, so they throw distractions and fears at us, help us trip ourselves up, whatever it takes to hold us back. I would caution those who believe in physical beings from another planet: challenge your assumptions, see if anything I'm saying rings true.

Furthermore, John 3:16. "For God so loved the WORLD..." Not the universe. Just us, this planet. That IS everyone in the universe.

Yeah, weird stuff exists. Is it always what we think it is? Definitely not always; rarely at best is it that things are exactly what we think they are. Some crazy things are in the sky. They could be anything, but not aliens.

joesgeo

View Profile
History
UFO
Posted : 8 Jul, 2011 08:57 AM

The truth is out there...so is Art Bell.

joesgeo

View Profile
History
UFO
Posted : 8 Jul, 2011 09:00 AM

The truth is out there...so is Art Bell.

View Profile
History
UFO
Posted : 9 Jul, 2011 07:11 AM

Friend and I coming home one night saw what I now regard as some sort of geophysical plasma discharge, or ball lightning. Was a blueish colored orb maybe the size of a basketball that did a figure eight around a street light. At the time I had no knowledge of such phenomenae so he and I both thought a UFO probe :)

Seen satellites coming down and in orbit too. Trouble with staring up at the sky and thinking you see something though is the fact that your eyeball makes involuntary movements which gives thing the illusion of movement, autokinesis it's called.

I've never seen anything I couldn't explain or allow as being something unknown (secret military aircraft et al.)

Never ceases to make me giggle though how many "UFOs" evidently wishing to observe us covertly, have bright anti-colision lights all over them...;)

View Profile
History
UFO
Posted : 9 Jul, 2011 07:14 AM

Xenotheology is a fascinating subject. Deals with what would happen to our religions if alien life were ever confirmed. I've always figured other intelligent species woudl likely have some revelation of God with them already. I look foward to comparing notes (and is the reason I study ALL religions, not just one.) ;)

Zimneno

View Profile
History
UFO
Posted : 23 Mar, 2016 04:15 AM

Yes I've seen two actually.

And I also know how they work. I know I sound crazy. But its true.