Author Thread: struggling with faith
Admin

struggling with faith
Posted : 9 Aug, 2011 06:39 PM

hey there

I am really struggling with my faith and not sure how to go back and fix what has happend in my life.

Does anyone here have any adivce

Plus does anyone else ever get the feeling that the world seem to be giving them a tough time with every thing it throws at you

thanks for reading

bless

View Profile
History
struggling with faith
Posted : 21 Feb, 2012 03:25 AM

hi ella.

What all I can say is Extra ordinary people experience extra ordinary things... God will not give u a struggle beyond what you can bear. (1 Cor. 10:13). read also Phil. 3:10-11.. One thing i certainly know is we overcomes through Christ Jesus Who will strengthens us... When Jesus lives in your heart the pain that you've been feeling' cant compare to the joy that's coming'. God bless you ella..

View Profile
History
struggling with faith
Posted : 11 Apr, 2012 09:47 PM

i understand how you fill dont forget faith basicly means beleaveing in something you cant see or touch..blessed are those that have not seen me and still beleave theres is the kindom of god..and i have had alot ups and downs as well just rember normaly right from wrong do right no matter how the flesh and emotions fill about it.the harder it is the eayser it gets after time then its programed into you..sorry spelling not my high point

View Profile
History
struggling with faith
Posted : 11 Apr, 2012 10:16 PM

im not sure what things you struggling with got to reamber the stronger you get in your faith sometimes the enemy doesent like it and will try to throw you off i personaly havent been in my faith in years but 4 wekks none stop then i fell bad with words and people talk about a real downer but got to get back up and keep on the strait path...:waving:

Page : 1 2