Author Thread: how do i know the right man4 me and kids.....
Admin

how do i know the right man4 me and kids.....
Posted : 30 Jan, 2012 07:02 AM

i'm 23 with three kids ,and i don't know wht to expect ,i mean my children are quite young and i don't know how to react to the men who cross my path......please help :prayingm:

serenity6603

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Feb, 2012 04:18 AM

I suggest building your relationship with god deeper. Let god love you first then you will realize who you are and where you belong. I have many close guy friends, they tell me all the time the most attractive woman is the one who is confident. Every woman deserves to look in the mirror and know she deserves to be loved. It is the same the other way around, that other person deserves respect and love. It is a test of patience. Pray about it and see where god guides you. :) Your children derserve the best also. :glow:

bluebell742

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2012 07:03 PM

Hi there I am 33 and I have 3 little kids as well. The whole thing about dating makes me nervous. I don't want anything to happen to my kids. I think all we can do is pray that God brings the right man into our lives at the right time. Just know that you are not alone.:waving:

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Apr, 2012 07:09 PM

i would just say my standards... a strong leader but soft. has a good job. loves ur kids like their his own. laughs and has fun. is strong in God and his word. a real man. that stands for what he believes in and can protect and leave ur family.

Arlene2012

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 May, 2012 09:03 PM

I am also felt that way I don't know how to react for my kids too. but thankful and grateful for God's help that I have them with me. and I give time to my kids and myself.

I was keep distance first for men. I think the best thing we should do is, have time to think for as and the kids. Men they will come. but not be hurry, you still young.

keep in faith and pray about it. I know God give as that kind of task that we can make it. The Important thing we should do is believe ourself and seek for God's help.

Remeember God is there for us!!!

Savida

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 May, 2012 03:37 AM

I believe it is an important decision who we let into out lives especially when we have young kids. My daughter is very young and very trusting and it scares the hell out of me. So I will do the only thing I know how. Ask God for discernment and wisdom in choosing who I allow into my life and make sure I follow the Spirit's leading. If there are any doubts at all, heed them.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Aug, 2012 05:40 PM

Don't rush into anything. I know it is hard to be a single mother because I am one, and sometimes it is impossible. It is hard when lonliness sets in, and raising kids by yourself seems very overwhelming at times. BE STRONG!! Don't take the first man, or first five men, that come along. BE PATIENT!! Don't cling too tightly to any men, that smothers them. Just wait patiently. I know it's hard.

PrincesadeDios51

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Aug, 2012 11:57 PM

First of all ask God for your mate, because he knows what you need. Let the person know up front that you have kids to see how he reacts and if this person loves God your kids and yourself than you are on the right track. I always say this now a days we have to examine men with a microscope because a magnifyng glass is not enough and don't worry in due time you will find the right one. Good luck with your search. God bless!:waving:

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Nov, 2012 05:19 PM

Don't set up guidelines on your profile. Allow our heavenly father to completly take control of the situation. How do you know, better than our father, what age your eternal love will be? I had several guidelines on my profile,in the beginning, but now I've lifted most of the restrictions to allow him to send my eternal wife.

Philipian

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Nov, 2012 10:37 AM

Looking at single mothers and dating, one thing comes to mind. Dual interest to be protected. If you were a single, then you might be concerned about your own interest. But here are your kids, so being careless about your options and choice is not in the list of answers in the realm.

My advice is that,you allow God to lead you. Pray hard. Finally when the man come along, be sure he has the interest of the children at heart. Be sure when he makes plans with you about the future, the children, even though yours and not his directly, are comfortably accommodated in the plans. In fact if he makes acceptance of the kids a PRECONDITION, then be sure, he might be good to you, but he's no good for the children. And where will your happiness be, if your children are unhappy?

Lukia^

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jan, 2013 02:54 AM

When you become a parent your interests change.Its good to take time and focus on your kids for now without any man in your life then with time you can be able to make quality decisions.

When we are desperate,anyone passes by coz that time you feel you can't stand on your own.But you can.Pray alot for God to give you inner strength,to be able to believe in yourself,and stand for your kids.

You are still very young but with God's help you will make it and make it well.

I'm a single mother of two and when i divorced i choose not to date till my kids grew up coz i was afraid someone might come in my life and make my kids suffer,then my live would be more complicated.

Its now almost 18 years without dating at all,but now that they are grown i decided to try online dating.

Give yourself time the right man will come your way if you put all your trust in God.But let priority be on your kids.

Page : 1 2