Author Thread: pray for our joy ministries
Admin

pray for our joy ministries
Posted : 16 Feb, 2009 06:16 PM

Greetings to everybody in christain fellowship

Thank u say iam beggaing to support to our south india poor need children life they are wested thier life i have so burden about this children plz

iam pastor when i was to preach in churchess i have senn many dangoures things people will die very esily some body attacking HIv and some body sucideds why they are died i dont they simply esily deid suddenlly the family will be spoil why they doing i dont know this familyes so please praying this familyes and villages i was in south india mostly i have seen this emmotional things but i can do i beg to my Lord jesus christ if he give permitt to do best service like minideded people like u god will do mericale thier lifes plz pray this familes the children those who are lost thier parents.

pray for my joy ministries iam so confuesion what i have to do this people .

your loving fellowship

rev khandavlli

joy ministries india

evona

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Mar, 2009 01:09 PM

i will surely pray for Jesus to continually guard your heart and mind, to protect you and give you much endurance and love:waving:

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Mar, 2009 09:29 PM

thank u sisiter u have to praying for me as christain fellowship god will bless u richiley we will continued to pray for u as brother hood thanking u bye john

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 May, 2009 03:46 PM

Jessie,

We've been following alot fo the persecution in india. especially ORissa. I know the congress party just won in the elections over there, hopefully that'll be a good thing.

We've been going over and working with Share ministries and Gospel fellowship india. in medical teaching giving out first aid kits to at present 80 couple from 80 different villages in kanigiri, peda padu and vijawada, and will be going again in febuary and providing for their needs.

But of course we're also praying for all those believers who are hiding out in hills and families who've lost loved ones. Take courage. Your suffering is not in vain!. Christ gives us the strength and grace to face whatever he calls us too. We can rejoice like Paul did in the suffering of our faith! Because he has called us/you worthy to suffer for his name, (even though bodily is hard!). Your brothers/sisters in christ over the world are praying and supporting you in what manner christ has given and called us too.

God is sovereign even in great suffering! We serve a God who does know what we're going through and provides (even when we don't see or feel it) for us each day.

Be encouraged!! We serve a risen Saviour!!!

Rachel

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 May, 2009 12:22 AM

Dear Loveing Rachel,

Greetings to u in the mighty name of our Lord and savouer jesus christ.

thank u for sending a great spirutuval strenghen letter to me and also thank u for praying about my ministries and my activites really rachel we so happy about our newly elceted gove t andhra pradesh and also congress party to win in india it is great thing because of the wrold christians are praying this cection then god will be merical

thank u rachel u r doing ggreat servicess to the poor people in india and anhra pradesh and also thank u for doing for the serviecess for the orgnization of share ministries and gospel faith india .

we know the service of the christanity it is very difficult when i was tryining to bible collegae nealry two days i dont have food in my life but i never beggeing to any body only i have to sufeering that two days ultimeatly god has given tharid day he give some food when i have to remeber this days my eyes will be crying tears will be comming.

really paul has many times he was very sufferings in his life but god did not leave him and jesus also very temtaptations but father of jehova never leave him.so that i belice all ways to god he will encouraging our lifes in his word of god

plz kindly praying continouesly about my ministries we continued in our dalily prayers

plz i want know more from u plz and i want welcome to my fellowship i and apple to u plz dont forget in your daily prayers mant days i was crying to many problemmes but we look on to jesus christ he wil give new hope and new strenth in my life.

thank u for sending encouraging in me about word of god

may god bless u jessiejohn

may be if u are in india now plz inform me then i would like to see u and your teem

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 May, 2009 12:48 AM

hellow greetings to u in jesus name.

thanks for encouraging email to me plz praying for my ministries daily in your prayres plz let more about u plz then i welcome to my fellowship that is alled joy ministries

may god bless u richily john

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2009 03:30 PM

Namaste, Jessie!

Gospel fellowship india are 3 bible schools onein hydrabad, vijawada and kanigiri, they teach a 2-3 year bible program along with agricultural stuff. With ministry to widows and teaching the women to read (by using the bible) and sewing in order to earn a living.

They helped provide for believers who have been disowned by their families because of christianity. We've been doing basic health care teachin and providing first aid kits and meds to 40 pastors and their wife (those who can read). And they use that as a means to minister to the hindus in their villages. Apparently our indian friends have said it has been very useful. especially after the monsoons in india.

And has opened to door for them to reach some hindus with the gospe back in their villages. . But i think we've learned more from our time with them then perhaps they did from us!!.

It was and is a great blessing to be able to minister, encourage and fellowship with out indian brothers and sisters, we come from 2 very different cultures but we serve and worship the true and living GOD. And that makes us ONE FAMILY!

There's a couple pastors and seminary professsor from a church in canada and the U.S that go over a couple times a year to teach in the bible school to the pastors in india. and they also bring some funds to help with purchasing bibles.

Will be there again feb 1-13 of 2010. Lord willing!

Will be thinking and praying for your ministry!!!

Rachel

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2009 03:35 PM

OOps! i mean it has been a great encouragement to minister and fellowship WITH (sorry not with out)) but with our brothers and sisters in india. We are all one family God has just placed us in different countries to serve there and glorify him where he has placed us.

rachel

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2009 03:38 PM

Oh yeah, i don't know if this would be a help for you jessie, but Gospel fellowship india, they are also building a orphanage and a home for the elderly and widows. Just started building this past year.

I believe it is somewhere between hydrabad and kanigiri, i could let you know more for sure later. I don't know i guess as a social worker in india to street children that may help you in your ministry??

Rachel

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2009 10:02 PM

Greetings to u in jesus name,

thank u rachel u are given reply messages for me about the gospel fellowship india and thier works we thank god for the work of bible schools they are running for you and some gods people god guidence.

and also we were very happy they have to doing pastors welfare also and their needs and also they are doing goo job for the hindus people in thier repentece.

i have given one test mony now to u in our village recently one women named Rahel is died but they are in upper caste in socity that meens called Reddyies however ther are asked to me barial as for christainsime model like funeral service they are my belivers so that i bring the box and take this advantage then i will praying her family and do the barriel service.so why telling this testmony the people of hindus very changed their mind ste up but the people of christains they are cheeting of our living god jesus christ.please this family they lost his mother of rahel.

daer Rachel i woul give thanks to be with u because u are praying allways about my prayers and iam not big ministries just iam small man in the socity but our living god has to do me a great things in his power of spirit ever years i conducting gospel meetings in my area and also iam the honerary director of pastors welfare socity in this area we have nearly 40 pastors are here we are onefamily we have to do great things for the lords support but we dont have any support from abord people only we depend our living god

so thank for sending lettrs to me for the encouraging me

plz remeber in your daily prayers also we must be praying with u and your welwishers always.

finally i beg to u rachel if u want to know more for my ministries what iam doing in inida andhrapradesh if u want to see i will ready to send some pictures to u so let me give your postal mail addres plz

and also if u want to see my ministries let us come and visit plz may friendship only.

plz make a good friends to me and if u dont mind plz make a some sponcers about my ministries and my street children and my pastors those who are in my socity

kindly touch with my ministries and me and remeber daliy in your prayers.

hopeing here soon

may god bless your service.

jessiejohn

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2009 12:55 AM

greetings to in jesus name

thanku sister evona we have thanks to u for your great cncern about our message plz praying and continieing for our friendship and fellowship with the word of god

may god bless u

jessiejohn

Page : 1 2