Author Thread: why do girls today are so bitchy....
IronMaxSteel

View Profile
History
why do girls today are so bitchy....
Posted : 7 Apr, 2013 06:45 PM

I have meet so friends here, so im expecting shes kind of nice and good girl. So we shared facebook and anything, i just found out shes one of them too....

do a typical good girl there still exist?

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Apr, 2013 06:23 PM

nope

Jewels133

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2013 01:10 PM

They exist, however, most women are "bitchy" because the average man has no clue how to treat a woman with any real respect.

Women don�t actually like to be bitchy and yell at men. Believe it or not, we would really rather snuggle with you on the couch. The truth is, most men are pretty clueless about why women get so angry at them so they assume it�s �that time of the month�. At least 75% of the time, it�s got nothing to do with PMS and more to do with your attitude toward her. If you behave like a jackass and treat us badly, we have a right to be angry at you, no matter what time of the month it happens to be. If a woman is mad at you, I promise you, there is a reason behind it. Usually it�s because she feels neglected, betrayed or disrespected by you.

How a woman treats you is a reflection of how you treat them. If you have a second rate woman, it�s because you treat her in a second rate manner. You will never get to the core of her heart, and see her be the Queen she is if you don�t treat her like one. The woman you are with is a reflection of you. When you behave like her King, she will become your Queen. It is deep inside a man�s heart, to be the King in her eyes. What most men don�t realize is that they are the ones who determine whether or not she sees a King or a court jester. A woman won�t always remember everything you say or even everything you do, but she will never ever forget how you make her feel. It�s up to you, the kind of relationship and life you want to have, with the woman you are with. You control how she sees you, and how she responds to you, by how you treat her. Women naturally give back to you, what you give to them.

Women want a man who is loyal, who will respect her, who won't lie, or cheat on her, who actually wants to spend time with her. A woman needs a man with real intentions, not a boy who can't pay attention. Women always know when they are really loved, and when they aren't.

A man in love will always find time for their woman. No matter what. Even if he is busy, he will find a way to make time for her. A man's biggest mistake is ignoring or neglecting his woman. Eventually, she will find another man who is willing to pay attention to her and cherish every moment he spends with her. When that happens, it's too late to convince her you care. When that happens, she won't be bitchy, because she found a man who actually appreciates her.

critmusic

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Apr, 2013 08:43 PM

Jewel, that's not the case from my experience. I worked 10 hours a day to provide just to come home to, " hey Brian, clean the bathroom" or " hey the dishes need done". She didn't work, just sat around watching soaps all day. We were married for 10 years. I catered to her for 6 of those trying to show my love for her. It got old being the only one doing so. But, do you know what I got in return? Cheated on, many times with 2 different men. The 1st time was 3 years into marriage before things got real bad. The 2nd was at the end about a year before the split. I even tried to see past it a 2nd time. It's both men and women who are disrespectful and mean. Good guys get worked over by ungrateful women everyday. Few people exist that know how to love, show love, or even in some cases receive love.

Its Not just the men not doing what's right, that's all I'm saying.

song0joy

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Apr, 2013 10:10 PM

Thank you for the honesty, Critmusic. I think that there is some truth in both respects. Many people think that having friends and followers on their favorite social networks proves them to be happy, healthy, can-do-no-wrong-because-my-"friends"-approve socialites. But we don't really know people until we interact with them in person, and get out of our own heads to figure out who they really are.

Humanity is losing polite and kind behavior. But if we lead by example, sometimes we'll get some friendly responses. In order to have friends, it is necessary to BE a friend. And you cannot have a true mate until she is truly your friend.

Also, the more you respond to unreasonable behavior, the more that person feels "justified" in being unreasonable. The bible says that the greatest two commandments, which sum up all of the Law are: "love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength" and "love your neighbor as yourself". So, respond to belligerence with patience and kindness. Ask God to grow the fruit of the Spirit in your life. If they keep being rude, just walk away. Eventually, the right ones will try to stick around.

Jewels133

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2013 05:29 AM

That's awful Brian. I can see why it didn't work out.

I don't think it's right that women treat men badly either.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Apr, 2013 08:08 AM

:< some of us aren't. we're just a little bit weird ^-^

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2013 08:18 AM

Women, Listen up. On behalf of all guys who have a heart of gold and do treat women with respect, I don't quite understand that when we do treat you guys with respect and do want to treat you like a queen, it seems that some of y'all do the same. Not sure why you want to be with a guy who will treat you right so I don't think being bitchy or just being "weird" is right since we are willing to make huge sacrifices and give up everything to be with you. Think about it, think like mature adults because love is a very serious matter.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 May, 2013 04:32 AM

Jewel is right on. Here is another thing a man needs to learn. Women are extreemly emotional beings. They want a man who is strong enough to take a hit and keep on loveing her anyway.

Women will test the fortitude of the man in their lives. When he proves himself a strong foundation for her she will respect him so deeply even though she might not always show the respect.

Women are crazy wounderful beings. Love them in their craziness and stay strong and honorable men.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 May, 2013 09:55 AM

You do have some good points letthis but let me give you my observations based on my experience. Now considering the sanctity of marriage is going down the drain here in the United States of America, sadly the world is following the pattern of this country. Not going to generalize but considering a lot of us guys do treat women with respect, love, and dignity but we don't get the attention that we deserve. They also cheat behind our backs, also communication is a problem too.

I do agree that in every relationship that there is going to be misunderstandings, trials, tribulations, and it's designed to help us grow stronger but we need also need to consider that playing with people emotions is a serious matter. If a man treats a lady like a queen, we deserve to be treated with respect.

My recommendation to everyone in this site to think twice before you engage yourself in a serious relationship. Love is for a lifetime.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 May, 2013 06:36 PM

:< being weird is not bad. Im weird and not a B. There are others too. :P

Page : 1 2