Author Thread: why do girls today are so bitchy....
IronMaxSteel

View Profile
History
why do girls today are so bitchy....
Posted : 7 Apr, 2013 06:45 PM

I have meet so friends here, so im expecting shes kind of nice and good girl. So we shared facebook and anything, i just found out shes one of them too....

do a typical good girl there still exist?

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2013 11:38 AM

When they want to be treated like a queen, is that how normal folk treat queens, or how kings do? To put it another way, do they want to be above me or equal with me?

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 May, 2013 05:39 AM

Cyber,

You said,( If a man treats a lady like a queen, we deserve to be treated with respect.)

I used to think this but one thing is wrong with this attitude. When we expect something in turn we are not able to give unconditional love.

God has called men to love their wives with unconditional love as Christ the church. He does tell wives to respect their husbands but that is between them and God.

A mans charge from God to unconditionally love his woman is not dependent on if she shows respect in turn. In fact God is going to use a womans dissrespect to have to love a woman even when she is being dissrespectful.

If you are not able to love a dissrespectful woman you are not capable to love unconditionally plain and simple.

All women....all women say things that they would take back but they say them none the less. Even godly good women say hurtfull and dissrespectful things.

Untill you fully realise this bro you are lucky to not have a significant relationship with a woman because you are in for a world of hurt.

Lukia^

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 May, 2013 01:28 AM

I like this discussion,i learn so much from what others say here.

This happens to both man/woman.I don't know whether its the order of life that if a man/woman has much respect and love for the partner they turn out to be complete opposite.

The way i see it is the person who is loved and respected takes it the other way-sees the other person as weak so they(unconsciously) take advantage of their love for them.

I think relationships need alot of understanding and communication to work.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 May, 2013 03:26 AM

I was just sharing with my feincee yesterday that the vow I take on our wedding day is not the beginning of a promise but the proclomation of a life already lived.

We have it backwards here. We think that making a vow is going to allow us to live that vow out.

We need to be looking for individuals that have the integrity to live out the life we desire to live with them.

Complaining about all of those who do not serves no good purpose.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 May, 2013 08:42 AM

Now wait a minute, before I respond to your post; I do believe in unconditional love, however, let me ask you this. So in my interpretation of when the wife is being disrespectful is when the wife or girlfriend cheats, commit adultery, physically abuse or verbally abuse, being unappreciative, loving him just because he has money or using him to get her the green card to come to United States. Personally, God and I know since my foundation is the scripture alone, he does not approve those things. That was not the plan that he had in mind when he created Adam and Eve.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 May, 2013 08:49 AM

Also lack of communication is a big problem nowadays

sisygirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2013 04:13 AM

I FULLY AGREE with Jewels 133.

There's always a reaction for an action, pity we always focus on the reaction & niglact the cause for one to behave in a certain way. Its in our nature as weman to respond to how we being treated, hense we often don't have love but rather the seed of love is usually planted & nourished by you guys in how you treat us. I'm not saying its not in our nature to just love a guy, i'm saying in most cases we love back when being shown love.

Why don't you rather ask your self this question "What would cause a woman to cheat?" cause I promise you she responds to a certain treatment or behavior.

You've just reminded me of a passage in the bible, when a woman was brought forth to Jesus to be stoned, cause she was found partaking in sexual activities. What about the guy she was having sex with...? Why was he excused since it took he's participation too for them to have sex.

If woman are so bitchy then what does it say about man, cause it takes 2peolpe to have sex? If I was a guy i would really find it shameful that my partner considers to cheat when I should be the man of the house. That behavior from her labels you a failure somehow without her announcing to anyone that you failing her.

The apostle Paul when addressing the church he said "Weman submit to your husbands" to man he said "love your wifes' like you love your boby. I'm really glad that he looked no further but to the mans' bodies.

Can you stuve your body?

Can you go around naked?

Won't you provide a shelter for your boby?

Don't you work hard so you can meet your financial needs?

The list can go on & on, the bottom line here is that: ITS A MANS' HUGE HUMILIATION when he's woman cheats on him. It reflacts a lot of negativety about a him.

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2013 09:51 AM

I might be a bit bitter, but the excuse that women are just "more emotional" doesn't really float with me, especially for a christian woman. Self-control is one of the highest tenants in the christian faith, right up there with patience and love and forgiveness, and all of those attributes *should* remove negative emotional responses from the equation, and at the very least, should remove the excuse. Women have just as much calling to control themselves as men do. And all of that includes if someone, in this case a man, doesn't respect a woman perfectly in every way. It doesn't justify revenge in the form of a verbal/emotional scathing. I refuse to accept that women get a free pass to be "emotional" and men don't, or that men have to accept women the way they are(unless it's granted that women should accept men the way they are), or that being "emotional" is a better way to live. I'm NOT saying it ISN'T "justified" by horrible treatment from men, historically AND contemporaneously, but that does not get to be the excuse, at least for Christians. I hope that makes sense, and I'm not saying that if a man/woman likes you beat on you that you should just smile. I'm saying that love/patience/forgiveness/self-control should temper every response for every gender to every circumstance, with no excuses.

"And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful."

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2013 06:57 PM

Ther are a lot of "great catches" on here

Meghan91

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Aug, 2013 03:58 PM

I can't believe this sort of language usage is allowed on a Christian forum.

Maybe your potty mouth makes women a little more abrasive toward you. :rolleyes:

Page : 1 2