Author Thread: Beware of Married Posters - Letthismind2
ChristianArtsy

View Profile
History
Beware of Married Posters - Letthismind2
Posted : 19 Jun, 2013 07:13 AM

RE: Letter to Admiinstrator

This Married Man, Michael, over the past few hours edited his profile. His profile solicited "Help" to "young ladies". He says he's married, when he�s outted at least. His profile says he's single. I've asked him to not communicate with me, course to no avail, in his mind he thinks he�s here to make every woman acceptable to God, and then with his (Michael's) help the crazy female can then be a true joy to her husband. I am not here to talk to married men. He shows time and again, he has NO respect for women or the word of God for that matter. How many young, misleadable women is this guy in communication with? This is dangerous, this man twists the word of God to fulfill what he has as a life and apparently everyone knows about it. Will/were you responsible if/when something happens?

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2013 08:36 PM

CA, Why is expressing fatherly love to a young lady ill in your eyes?

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2013 06:04 AM

I believe this forum posting from DKJ255 is extremely appropriate. So if you missed the message on your other posting, here it is.

dkj255

Beware of Married Posters

Posted : Posted : 19 Jun, 2013 10:01 AM

So what if he's married or single? Lots of people come here to use the forums with no intention of dating and there's nothing in the rules against that. He himself has said he's not looking for anyone as he is engaged to be married so it's hardly as though he's trying to trick women.

Finally, whilst you may not like what he says or the advice he gives, and I'll admit I don't agree with him on everything, I will defend his right to state his views and understanding of the word because ultimately, his right to do so is yours and mine too. Neither are the admins responsible for what people do as a result of advice or opinions here - we're all adults, capable of making our own decisions and judgements (with reference to other more mature believers as needed), and each of us are solely responsible for the consequences.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2013 12:09 PM

Maybe it is because you are NOT her father.

Duh.

ChristianArtsy

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2013 12:44 PM

DHTM

With reference to this topic (young Adult Forum), I respect your opinion and am glad you offer it.

Question: Is it right for me to be concerned as a sister, for the sisters in a situation like this where my sisters (young ones) are posting here and elsewhere on the site. We live in a world where people watched/vid the unthinkable happen to a girl for 2 1/2 hrs just a couple of years ago, and nobody talks about it anymore. People seem to value dogs more than women these days. No I am not in that number, praise God. But I recognize danger. What's most sad is the female support of this man. We should know better, and when a woman sincerely looks for help, she should be aware of what's out there. For the record in one day Michael has said he is: in a relationship, engaged and married, and my favorite: "what is wrong with young ladies".

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2013 01:12 PM

That's fine, but as many other's who have been here and known of him longer have said, it's wrong to assume his stated motives based on what your personal opinion of him is. You're not warning people of anything that is not clearly stated by LTM himself in public and in many places on this forum, and perhaps many people value his experience and opinions. I'm not even sure why we should beware of married posters? Are they all polygamists in disguise? Are they all waiting to cheat on their spouse? I was in a relationship for 2.5 years with a person I met on this site, and we both stayed on the site for a good 1.5 after we were officially a couple simply to continue posting on the forums with people we had come to know.

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2013 06:46 PM

"Are they all polygamists in disguise?"

LOL.......Its enough pleasing one woman how can any man please more than one?

:excited:

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2013 07:00 AM

The point is really about lies, as in saying one is single when they are not single.

That is a fairly simple example of a lie, and yet it is not a simple lie.

I believe it was the Apostle Paul who worded this principle in its most simple terms when Paul said "Do not lie to each other ..." Colossians 3:9 (NIV)

Link = http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Colossians%203:8-10&version=NIV

Then Jesus put it much more pointed in John 8:43-47

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

:prayingm:

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2013 08:21 AM

He's never said he was single, and if there were an option to say "in a relationship", or "married", or "not single", then I trust he would have selected that. But there's not. I'm technically in a relationship now, am I a liar too? You're making a mountain out of a molehill in an attempt to defend your position, but you should probably take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself how convincing your "evidence" is to other people. You're not garnering much support here. I'm not saying that public support is what determines how right someone is, but it does reflect on how legitimate ones evidence is.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2013 09:07 AM

Yes he has said that he is single, as he says it on his profile.

Your denial of that obvious and glaring truth is dishonorable and cowardly.

And surely not a Christian stance.

:prayingm:

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2013 12:00 PM

Yes, he and I both have noted in our profiles that we're "single" because it's :stop:the only option:stop: there for us. A limited option on a website does not make one a liar, as LTM words testify, he is constantly saying he's in a relationship, and there are many witnesses.

Page : 1 2