Author Thread: Giving Up
simple63

View Profile
History
Giving Up
Posted : 13 Apr, 2009 05:49 AM

What do you do when the odds are against you.

You have struggled all of your life and now you feel you are on the verge of losing it all. You have always tried to do right by God but you feel like Job in the old testament.

Shunammite

View Profile
History
Giving Up
Posted : 20 May, 2009 07:15 PM

Sweet sister, I can relate! I have been there and experienced that - the Job syndrome

BUT DO NOT GIVE UP!!

The sun will shine again, I promise, and God loves you and has your back no matter what. He is proud of you and would not let you go.

Something that helped me was mindless worship. For me, it had to be mindless because I did not want to do it. I was angry at Father God but too scared of Him to let go. But worship helped me!

Also God blessed me with a Spiritual father who believed in me. I was lied against in unbelievable measures and almost doubted the authenticity of my own truth! But he believed in me better than even I did! I pray God will lead you to a friend that sticks closer than a brother - to refresh your soul.

Also, after a few years in my desert place, God led me to www.bjm.org. What a healing I experienced through Bill's ministry! If you can, do get his book on "Strengthen yourself in the Lord". Its the story of David from sheperd boy to Palace and what he went through to get there.

If you cant, please send me a PM and we will figure out getting one to you.

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP. I TRULY HAVE BEEN THERE but I am here today Praising God!

I am yet to see any useful man of God who hasnt experienced a desert experience. Do you want to be used of God, this is prep time, girl friend! He will allow a KILLing of everything flesh so that you are all things GOD!

"Blessed is he who is not offended in me".

I love you and will pray for you! Please hang in there, the best is yet to come!

B'Loved

View Profile
History
Giving Up
Posted : 21 May, 2009 04:02 AM

dear simple, remember lots of times.. when it seems the darkest.. just right around the corner is an overabundance of blessings waiting for ya.. you hang in there lady and follow GODS word and ways and youll find them..

ole cattle

simple63

View Profile
History
Giving Up
Posted : 21 May, 2009 10:49 AM

This is so blessed definitely from God I would love to hear from you again about where I can get that book:applause::applause::angel::angel:

simple63

View Profile
History
Giving Up
Posted : 21 May, 2009 10:49 AM

Amen you are so right:angel::angel:

Page : 1 2