Author Thread: single parents sometimes lonely
leen48

View Profile
History
single parents sometimes lonely
Posted : 25 Mar, 2014 11:13 PM

I am a single parent for almost 8 years, sometimes I feel lonely, not just because my husband died but with some other things that sometimes i end up one night lonely because my kids are grown up and they have their own life... I just cry at night talking to God that someday he will take out this loneliness in my heart...

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2014 09:37 PM

I love being a dad. My kids are with me 80% of the time or more. I was a stay at home dad when I was married so I'm a little different but it's all good.

Whenever I feel lonely I try to encourage others. And, I also think about my goals which are to make it to heaven and to help my kids get there. I have a bigger fear of finding someone and them being wrong for my kids than of being afraid of being alone.

Thank you for sharing and being vulnerable. I've only been a single dad for a short time so I'm sure I have many lonely days ahead but I too appreciate that it's during my lonely times when I most rely on God and feel the closest to Him.

Save by His Grace

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2014 02:38 AM

yes i agree, i need someone to talk to, and help me strengthen my faith.

Save by His Grace

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2014 02:38 AM

Save by His Grace

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jun, 2014 02:50 AM

melpointy

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jun, 2014 08:51 AM

Yes I agree being a single parent after my husbands death has been the hardest, loneliest times of all.

At first I was angry at God and then I had to ask forgiveness for being angry. I could not understand.

I have to surrender control and let His will be done.

I don't thing God every intended children to be raised by one parent.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2014 07:22 PM

Of course we can't judge in a single conversation or a single day. But on time going we know about that friend.But find a good person like a friend,boy friend,concerning person is to be happy.

Bless your heart desire.

marony2

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Aug, 2014 01:03 AM

been alone something is good because you will think of some great things God have done in ur life

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2014 12:57 PM

I know what it is like ot feel lonely. You are a beautiful person and I will pray for you. Thanks for sharing what many of us feel. God counts your every tear, and it says in the kJV Jesus came ot heal the brokenhearted....:applause:

jonrambow

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2014 01:24 AM

Chin up mate. Its a lonely road but God is always keen to chat :) Know the feeling

JoyOfHeaven01

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2014 01:52 PM

First, sorry to hear about the lost of your husband... I understand how it feels like when death hit at our door step and take away our loved ones then we turn to question God, why did He let good people die whiles the wicked ones still lives... God only knows what is best for us and we cannot understand His way or thoughts for us because His ways and thoughts are higher than man but if you still trust and have faith in Him, you will come to know Him more and understand His ways.

I'm glad to also hear that you repent and ask Him to forgive you about your actions, remember that because He lives, you can face tomorrow... check out for this song on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ9JW41Lv8s

Page : 1 2 3