Author Thread: I WANT TO BE ROMANCED!
FocusIsEverything

View Profile
History
I WANT TO BE ROMANCED!
Posted : 29 Nov, 2014 03:34 PM

if women want to be treated like Queens and adored and treated preciously is it wrong for the guy to want his woman to treat him like a king?

View Profile
History
I WANT TO BE ROMANCED!
Posted : 29 Nov, 2014 09:52 PM

This^^

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
I WANT TO BE ROMANCED!
Posted : 1 Dec, 2014 08:29 PM

lol go ahead then. enjoy your remain single goals of 2015

FocusIsEverything

View Profile
History
I WANT TO BE ROMANCED!
Posted : 5 Dec, 2014 10:50 PM

am I being unreasonable? if so, would you explain?

View Profile
History
I WANT TO BE ROMANCED!
Posted : 6 Dec, 2014 11:07 PM

I think it is unrealistic, simply because I don't think women should expect to be treated like a Queen either.

I have always thought that women who expect to be treated like a Queen or Princess were unrealistic and focusing too much on their own happiness in a relationship. Of course, I think every woman deserves to be treated with respect and consideration from her spouse, but the term Queen seems to imply more than that. I don't think it is healthy or realistic to expect your spouse to worship you or cater to your every whim.

If your definition of being treated like a King is simply that you want to receive the same level of respect and love that you would treat your spouse with, then I don't think you are asking for too much.

View Profile
History
I WANT TO BE ROMANCED!
Posted : 29 Dec, 2014 12:54 PM

That�s not a wird idea but note those "cjances" are limited to ages below 50 on this FORUM and know there are not too many Ruth to woo at Booths on earth, my romantic friend. He! He!

:nahnah: