Author Thread: Will i get someone to love me with my kid?
Noellah

View Profile
History
Will i get someone to love me with my kid?
Posted : 16 Feb, 2017 02:38 AM

I have tried severally getting back in a relationship but it just doesn't work. Every time i bring up the issue of my kid the other party seems to get uncomfortable. I feel like giving up. I really want to get into a serious relationship.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2017 03:13 AM

I do not agree with you. Divorces, rapes and so on occurs because of the devil. How can we put a deaf ear on God's word and expect Him to save us from calamities? Wherever you are we save the same God. Everyone has a Holy Spirit besides him/her. Whatever you do, good or bad, the option is yours. Its either in the interest of the devil or God. The bible teaches us the right way God's way while the world promotes the devil. I encourage you to read your bibles slowly and listen to what it says about you. The last verse of Isiah 40 tells us that those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength, they will soar wings like eagles, run and not grow weary and they will walk and not faint. So improve your connection with God and everything you want even a good parter for life will be given unto you. Whatever you want avoid making it an idol, just pour your pertition before God. We save a faithful God who performs according to His Word. His ways are always good. He also teaches our arms to war and fingers to fight the devil.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2017 09:29 AM

I havent dated for 8 years.. I tried few online chats but nothin serious though.. Nevertheless, i never lost hope that a guy will find me and love me and my child.. Dont worry too much about being single.. Its not that scary.. I am more worried about rushin things up and ending up in a marriage i would regret for the rest of my life.. Try avoiding these thoughts when dating - i need to marry coz i need a husband/partner.. or bcoz ur child needs a dad.. or bcoz u need a provider or protector.. or bcoz u feel ur gettin older.. Or stuffs like that.. Better not get married out of need.. U are a wonderful person.. An awesome mom.. Focus more on gettin deeper with Jesus.. Loving ur child more.. Loving urself more.. On becoming a better version of yourself.. Focus more on what u have now.. Not on what u want or need (and cannot achieve at this moment).. Be careful with what u choose in life.. It will impact not only u but also ur daughter..

baby23

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Dec, 2017 08:13 AM

I saw these forum and read each convo...

Ms noellah i think its just normal for us to think that way...

Just remember there are a lot of people who loves u now, especially ur kid..

Love is not wat u r currently looking for but companionship...

Try to also love yourself more then engage in conversations..

Who knows u might end up finding what u r looking for...

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Dec, 2017 05:12 AM

While wanting to be in a relationship is natural it's not the be all and end all. Try to live a full and happy life as a single go to restaurants, enjoy days out and holidays with your child. I understand the desire to settle down, but when we want to be in a relationship so badly, we can put potential suitors off by coming across as slightly desperate.

Kul01

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2017 03:19 PM

Well i'm a single mom and I say let um run for the hills. We are not less women because of this and I think we need to trust God as He is the one in charge. I think it shows the real men from the fake men as God calls for sacrificial love. So if someone cannot accept my kid then they can get out of my life . God accepts us as we are and will find a man to do the same and love means loving as Christ would. If a man is insecure about the love being split etc then i'm sorry it's kindergarten for them. I cannot respect a man like that. Unbelievers takem on single moms so Christians should have even more to give. Also I would clear it up from the beginning not wait until the relationship is established. If they are lead by the Spirit they will know if you're the one.

Kul01

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Dec, 2017 03:23 PM

Amen

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Dec, 2017 06:08 AM

Amen

Jesusaboveall

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2018 09:11 PM

I agree!

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Feb, 2018 04:09 PM

Dear Noellah,

I scratched my head at your question and then I looked at your profile, then I scratched my head once again ?

You are quite pretty and just from your pictures alone you look quite thoughtful, perhaps the men that you find attractive are the opposite of what you are offering ?

If a man loves you then your children are an extension of you with all the attendant difficulties, the buffer of love shields against the buffetting of the storms, every relationship requires sacrifice perhaps what scares them is that the sacrifice they need to make is immediately obvious rather than an unfolding story, it's there and in your face, if a man falls at that hurdle he was never a contender in the race.

Don't look at it as a personal failure but an avoidance of difficulty, a woman whose standards stand tall is a beautiful woman in thought and deed, a woman who avoids unfruitful causes.

Don't settle for less and don't settle for a man who won't stand with you in righteousness like Boaz and Ruth, adoption is much more than we give it credit for adoption is total and unreserved acceptance.

God's love is greater than human love and God's love shapes who we become and where we seek love, sometimes we take over and mess it up, let God's love unfold gently like a fresh blanket settling gently on the pillow where you take your rest, don't snatch it up harshly grasping and grating to get your take, love is peaceful and gentle and it winds it's way, today a coffee next year a meal sometime whenever an anniversary sealed and set on a mantle piece a token of love that waited and watched for it's time to be revealed.

Roice

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2018 02:24 PM

Ur right.

Page : 1 2 3