Author Thread: Dinesh D'Souza Documentary Movies
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Dinesh D'Souza Documentary Movies
Posted : 22 Oct, 2018 09:18 PM

Dinesh D’Souza’s documentaries are fast moving dramatized revelations that are fact filled and perfect for anyone confused about certain political histories that took place in this country and how that political history has shaped today’s political climate.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2018 02:06 AM

Unfortunately he insists on demanding money for them so I am unable to watch any that don't make it to youtube sorry

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2018 03:36 PM

Hi Rambo, thank you for responding. I like free stuff too, so I know where you’re coming from. I hope I haven’t discouraged you from participating in forums by any of my comments on other topics. Looking back, I may have said things that didn’t come across as polite. If I’ve ever offended you by being rude, I apologize. I’ve read several of your posts and I agree with some, but others not so much. But I want you to be respected either way in how I respond

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2018 01:26 AM

Thanks, I admit I can be a bit abrasive myself at times, I do tend to be more honest than polite.

It's not so much that I like free stuff as that I cannot afford to pay for much, I generally have to justify most of my purchases.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2018 07:50 AM

But back to the topic, he does tend to give some good perspectives otherwise missed in the modern MSM.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2018 05:47 PM

Thank you for responding again. I’m the same as you, not able to spend a lot of money so I depend on free stuff and cast offs. People toss a lot of good stuff. The free stuff I get helps me save for things I can’t find on the curb or at thrift stores. I’m also checking out online free stuff

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Oct, 2018 05:51 PM

Please feel free to respond either negatively or positively to any thing I post. I appreciate your honesty. In the meantime I’m working on my etiquette