Author Thread: I pray that I can find the right woman while I'm still overweight
Admin

I pray that I can find the right woman while I'm still overweight
Posted : 24 Oct, 2019 04:56 PM

I have been told that if I lose weight a woman would be attracted to me. But I'm afraid that if I lose weight and the right woman comes into my life how can I be so sure she's falling in love with me and not in love with my body. I personally want to find the right woman before I lose all the weight, because then I would know she doesn't love me just for how I look. Is that crazy?

KJVonly

View Profile
History
I pray that I can find the right woman while I'm still overweight
Posted : 26 Oct, 2019 03:41 PM

No , its not crazy ! We all want to be the best version of ourselves and so many on this site make you feel that if you are overweight then your not worthy! I had a thyroid problem and started to gain weight out of high school. I have 4 children so that only added to my being overweight as it is hard to lose the weight gain afterwards. I was made fun of by my husband and had low self esteem for a long time. I used to think that no one would take me as a wife after he passed away and I started to think about dating again until I lost all the weight or had plastic surgery. It is just satan trying to plant seeds of doubt that I would not find true love as he wants to keep me single and keep me in bondage. Don't let negative thoughts take hold on you! You are fine the way you are. Don't let your weight define you!! Try and eat as healthy as possible and get some sort of exercise to help with metabolism, get rest, keep yourself as stress free as possible, put your mind on Christ and do the best you can for the Kingdom! Pretty soon , you will be swept away by the presence of a wonderful and beautiful woman!