Author Thread: Favorites?
Iliachen

View Profile
History
Favorites?
Posted : 1 Dec, 2019 07:20 PM

Given I have a clear age preference, what's the point of adding me as a favorite? For guys old enough to have sired me, it's just plain creepy. I picture heavy mouth breathing with, "Awww yeeesss, fresh young flesh..."

...Okay, I made that much creepier than I intended, lol.

But for all others, why add me as a favorite without trying to talk to me first? If I have a filter set, it's a hard No on the age difference. I'm considering my future and how a future husband would age. If I decide to have kids or adopt, I don't want the guy mistaken as Grandpa, heh...

Now, viewing? I've got a Perdomo in my pic, so I get it. Respect, lol.

View Profile
History
Favorites?
Posted : 2 Dec, 2019 01:02 AM

I find it funny that Christians speaking of eternal life are so hung up on age, seriously when Your are 30,030 years old and He is 30,070 years old, is 40 years going to matter that much?

as far as favorites I am unable to hep You as favoritism is against my religion.

my best guess is they favorite You in hopes you will notice their existence?

Iliachen

View Profile
History
Favorites?
Posted : 2 Dec, 2019 01:52 AM

Thanks for the trolling. Now, maybe an adult will answer, instead of Huggies Galore.

View Profile
History
Favorites?
Posted : 3 Dec, 2019 08:45 AM

When I was new to the whole process of online dating, I used to add someone to favorites so would not lose her in the plethora of "matches". If for nothing else I favorite the ladies which I want return and completely review their Profile.

I didn't understand what favorites meant. No longer though. Where I used to have about 15 , I currently have two.

If I don't meet their defined requirements, I certainly don't favorite, or anything else for them. If I were a lady those guys would quickly qualify for the trash pile.

View Profile
History
Favorites?
Posted : 5 Dec, 2019 05:45 AM

oh great! another bitter,manhating,unappreciative,disrespectful,overweight arrogant girl has join C.D.F.F.?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Favorites?
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 10:21 AM

I have a few favorites that I cannot delete. It's unfortunate they have no option

to delete.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Favorites?
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 10:23 AM

I read a man age 68 never married wants children.

His age range starts at 18-+

Now that s creeping.

View Profile
History
Favorites?
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 01:03 AM

what I find funny is how many Ladies are seeking younger guy. do they have a clue? figuring the mental/emotional maturity of a 30 year old man is the equivalent of a 16 year old girl, dating a younger guy is like raising a child, that desires really expensive toys?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Favorites?
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 08:30 AM

Photo I actually agree !

View Profile
History
Favorites?
Posted : 17 Dec, 2019 04:17 AM

I'm pretty sure people can't favorite you if they aren't within the age requirements you set for messaging them.

Now, the "viewed by" can't be helped but then wouldn't that defeat the purpose of it?

dance2cedm

View Profile
History
Favorites?
Posted : 28 Dec, 2019 12:00 AM

Some people set an age range and it's a hard age range for them -- they absolutely wouldn't consider someone one year beyond it. Others set an age range as an approximation, not thinking about the fact that on CDFF it's a hard range when it comes to contacting someone -- if their top age range is 45 and you're 46, you can't write to them. Or, they set their age range when they first joined but have never thought to update it, and it's no longer their same range. It is for the latter two groups that the Favorites can be helpful.

I have put people in my Favorites that I can't contact because they have some setting that prevents me from contacting them...and they later contact me! Once they contact me, I can respond to them and we can interact. Without my posting them in my Favorites, I may not have had that opportunity.

Page : 1 2