Author Thread: Favorites?
Iliachen

View Profile
History
Favorites?
Posted : 1 Dec, 2019 07:20 PM

Given I have a clear age preference, what's the point of adding me as a favorite? For guys old enough to have sired me, it's just plain creepy. I picture heavy mouth breathing with, "Awww yeeesss, fresh young flesh..."

...Okay, I made that much creepier than I intended, lol.

But for all others, why add me as a favorite without trying to talk to me first? If I have a filter set, it's a hard No on the age difference. I'm considering my future and how a future husband would age. If I decide to have kids or adopt, I don't want the guy mistaken as Grandpa, heh...

Now, viewing? I've got a Perdomo in my pic, so I get it. Respect, lol.

View Profile
History
Favorites?
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 12:24 AM

When I try to favorite someone who states that I am outside of her age range, the website won't let me add them as a favorite. So, I don't know. Maybe this is a new thing.

I usually just add women to my favorites list, and that's all. I don't care if they don't respond. I have done my fair share of writing messages, and less than 10% of them responded. I'm done messaging women. If I favorite someone, I expect them to favorite me in return. And unless they do that, I won't send them a message, because I just don't have the time to write a message anymore. I could write hundreds of messages, and it would be just a waste of time mostly.

View Profile
History
Favorites?
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 11:30 AM

There is no point which is why I contact so few women. I'm quick enough to realize that 99.9% of women in here are not interested in someone my age even if she is my age. (They want someone young enough to be their son) I suppose the guy figures that you'll make HIM the 1 exception to the rule. You have your preferences and if that doesn't work for the guy then that's too bad.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Favorites?
Posted : 2 Apr, 2023 09:15 PM

Sometimes people put you on a favorite list because content. They have no intention to write. More of the people who have put me on a favorite list do not write. A favorite list is not deleted except by the person who creates it. I little use it. But it helps some people build up numbers and some people seem deserving of building up numbers because the content in their post.

Page : 1 2