Author Thread: Did you know that “Jesus does not save?”
Init2winit

View Profile
History
Did you know that “Jesus does not save?”
Posted : 15 Nov, 2020 11:50 AM

“JESUS SAVES” for example is not found in the scripture; not in any version.

Why isn’t it there, people say it?

The name “Jesus” does not exist, this name is a distortion of the real Name (Above All Names).

There was no letter “J” in any language on earth until the 14th Century, and it was not commonly accepted until the 15th and 16th Centuries, as the 1611 Authorized King James Version attests. The Name for the Messiah in the 1611 Authorized KJV is IESUS, mistranslated from the Greek Iesous [G-2424].

The name JESUS is a mistranslation of the Greek IESOUS [Strong’s G-2424], which was translated from the Hebrew [Strong’s H-3091 | ייהושוע] YHUSHUA.

Yhushua (H3091), the earliest name of Ha’ Mashiach, comes from Numbers 13:16 where Moses, a type of YHWH, renames His son Oshea to Yshushua:

“These are the names of the men which Moses sent to spy out the land. And Moses called Oshea the son of Nun Yhushua* (*H3091 | יהושוע)” ~ Numbers 13:16

Yeshua/Yshua (ישוע, with vowel pointing יֵשׁוּעַ – yēšūă‘ in Hebrew) was a common alternative form of the name יהושע (“Yhushua” – Joshua) in later books of the Hebrew Bible and among Jews of the Second Temple period.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshua

YHUSHUA is Hebrew for YHWH* [Strong’s H-3068 | יהוה], which is the *Hebrew Name of G-d the Father + YSHA* [Strong’s H-3467 | ישע], which means *Saviour and salvation.

In Isaiah 43:3, below, the Tetragrammaton [Strong’s H-3068 | יהוה] which is translated “the LORD”, and “ysha” [Strong’s H-3467 | ישע] which is translated “saviour”, refer to G-d the Father, Whose Name is “YHWH”, as our “saviour”.

“For I am the LORD* (*YHWH) [Strong’s H-3068 | יהוה] thy God* (*Elhim), the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour [Strong’s H-3467 | ישע]: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. ~ Isaiah 43:3

When The Name Above All Names YHWH [H-3068] is combined to YSHA [H-3467], we see that YHWH, the Creator of all things, is our Heavenly Father, our Saviour.

Most do not comprehend that there are actually TWO Spiritual Fathers of Men, the Serpent and YHWH.

YHWH predestined us [Jer. 31:3; John 6:44; Eph. 1:1-4], His chosen people, adopting us, sanctifying us, and separating us from the Devil’s offspring [Ro. 8], before the foundation of the world [Matt 25:34], thereby planning to be our rescuer in every generation [Jer; 29:11-13].

YHWH Saves!

Here are some scriptures regarding our heavenly Father being our Saviour, both from the Hebrew and Greek anointed writings.

THE HEBREW ANOINTED WRITINGS:

The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. – 2 Samuel 22:3

They forgat God their saviour, which had done great things in Egypt; – Psalm 106:21

And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them. – Isaiah 18:20 [Note: YHWH was dwelling in Moses; He delivered His chosen people of the Hebrew/Jews.]

For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. – Isaiah 43:3

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. – Isaiah 43:11

Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour. – Isaiah 45:15

And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. – Isaiah 49:26

Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me. – Hosea 13:4

THE GREEK ANOINTED WRITINGS:

And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. – Luke 1:47

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. – Luke 2:11

Of this man’s seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, – Acts 13:23

For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. – Ephesians 5:23

For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: – Philippians 3:20

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope; – 1 Timothy 1:1

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; – 1 Timothy 2:3

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe. – 1 Timothy 4:10

But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: – 2 Timothy 1:10

But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour; – Titus 1:3

Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things. – Titus 2:10

But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, Titus 2:4

But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, – Titus 3:4

Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; – Titus 3:6

That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour: – 2 Peter 3:2

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. – 2 Peter 3:18

And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. – 1 John 4:14

To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen. – Jude 1:25

[Note: The phrase “Jesus Christ” means “YHUSHA The Anointed One”. There have been many “Sons of Elohim or G-d”, of both the Hebrew/Jews and Greek/Gentiles [Romans 1:16]; Yhusha is our Kinsman Redeemer. He is The High Priest (The Only Begotten Son and Redeemer, “The Lamb of G-d”) of the Priesthood (We all, like the sons of Jacob, are His brothers from different mothers, and also lambs of G-d, scattered throughout time. See Romans 12:1-4.).

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Nov, 2020 02:19 AM

but Gods name is I am..

Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

God leaving yhwh, was all that was left..

And a man's uncle shall take him up, and he that burneth him, to bring out the bones out of the house, and shall say unto him that is by the sides of the house, Is there yet any with thee? and he shall say, No. Then shall he say, Hold thy tongue: for we may not make mention of the name of the Lord.

By the name of Jesus all are saved, because He is the anointed one, the name taken away reveals, recognizing the anointed one( as Israel failed to recognize) is knowing who Jesus Christ is.

Acts 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Mistranslations do not stop people from believing, nor do corrections from men make any difference, either good or bad.

Preaching Christ crucified is foolishness to the greeks who seek wisdom of this world..

1 Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jan, 2021 10:18 PM

WHAAAAAA!! ??

Try reading an unabridged Bible

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jan, 2021 11:42 AM

The blood of Jesus saves mankind .

Put your trust in what He did at the Cross. He alone died for your sins.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jan, 2021 12:34 PM

This is next level, you been watching Quantum of Conscience?

Someone Matt recommended was talking about our connection to the serpent.

There's so much new information around now it's easy to get caught in the weeds. I believe the sacrifice of Jesus has saved any who believe on Him and even if the names are changed and the story is not exact I've no doubt that God himself would do whatever it takes to save anyone that will accept him.

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jan, 2021 04:10 PM

Well init2winit is messianic and we all know that jews are cunning folk so I think its wise not to pay too much attention to his hairsplitting over spelling issues when Jesus know fine well when we are addressing him.

By init2winits logic Anyone who does not have a language that uses a roman alphabet is condemned and even within Europe differnt letters are used differntly. Jesus said "I am am the way the truth and the light, Noone gets to the father exept by me" Jesus takes all saved people to the father if one wants to be pedantic.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2021 01:31 PM

Well, if Jesus didn't save me, then I must be still a member of the mafia.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Feb, 2021 06:58 AM

What made you start looking for the Lord even though you was in the mafia?