Author Thread: Muslim girl looking for Friendship
Harrahh

View Profile
History
Muslim girl looking for Friendship
Posted : 11 Dec, 2020 11:05 PM

I would love to learn more about Christianity :)

Looking for girls to be best friends with! đź’›

&

Looking for a man to learn more about Christianity and grow with. ❤

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2020 05:50 AM

Salem Harrahh,

Welcome to the forum and this site. May you find encouraging friends to help you discover and build your faith!

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jan, 2021 11:22 AM

I'm 40 years old and I have been competing in strongman competitions for 20 years, I have been lifting weights since I was 9.. I'm 6'5 and 300 lbs.. I also do boxing for a local ammuture leage in my town.. it helps that I'm 3 times the size of my opponents for the most part..

I always felt I was invincible until I was matched up in the ring against a young 19 year old Marine from Boston who is no bigger then 5'10 and about 190 lbs..

I thought I could take him since he was tiny next to me.. but I was dead wrong.. he toyed with me for a minute, but then he got serious and when he did, his punches felt like death and I became scared for my life.. I was kissing his feet.. he broke my jaw and cheek bone and they had to stop the fight to save me.. the fight lasted less then 2 rounds.. HE COULD HAVE ENDED MY LIFE IN THAT FIGHT IF HE WANTED TO AND I COULD NOT HAVE STOPPED HIM... I was just so glad when it was over...

What hard lesson learned.. never mess with one of our trained soldiers.. they are trained assassins and even I am no match..

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jan, 2021 04:46 PM

Harrahh, welcome to the site!!

If you have questions concerning the Christian faith feel free to sent them to my box or ask on your thread here.

As you may know already, there are various kinds of “Christian faiths”. Some are “Christian” in name only but not in practice. Some are false Christian faiths and teach contrary to Bible doctrine. Many are basically genuine in Christian belief but unfortunately have adopted unsound teachings.

How to know for sure, is the question. Let’s chat

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 03:22 PM

Hi,

What do you believe or know about Christianity at the moment?

Everyone will claim to know the truth but it is a journey, I can only say what I believe now, I'm learning everyday.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2021 04:42 PM

Like I was saying, there are many “Christian” beliefs.

Case in point. Take carful note of this phrase as I quote here: “Everyone will claim to know the truth but it is a journey...” end quote

The quoted statement clearly contradicts itself.

First of all, the statement appears to contrast and resist everyone who claims know the truth but at the same the writer claims to know the truth when he says Christianity is a “journey”.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Aug, 2021 12:06 PM

Praise God my friend!! How is the walk with God so far ? That desire to know Him ( God ) is very good and the fact that you desire and you are seeking to know him Means that His spirit is with you . We can share the word together if it's okay with you

BCJones1225

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Feb, 2022 07:54 AM

Salamu alaykum.

The message of Christianity is that Jesus Christ is God himself. He was born of a virgin, grew into a man, was anointed as prophet and king at his baptism, and offered himself as the final sacrifice for our sins at his crucifixion. He then rose from the dead on the third day to defeat the powers and principalities that rule this present darkness, that is, the gods who used to rule the nations

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Mar, 2023 10:25 AM

BC - i think that's a very good condensation of the Christian faith. Thanks for posting