Author Thread: "Illegal Immigration' (but is really human trafficing)
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
"Illegal Immigration' (but is really human trafficing)
Posted : 17 Sep, 2021 06:06 PM

We are told that people from the Island Nation of Haiti want to leave there country. But I have a problem with the route that they are taking. We are not being to if people are fleeing by sea of if the mode of transport is by air but they some how avoided fleeing to about a dozen (12) nations that were closer to them. They obviously wanted to come to America (but the refugees avoid entering America through the State of Florida, and they avoided traveling to the U.S. Territory of Puerto Rico) Instead of the many places that they could have fled to, they 'decided' the best way for them to get to the North American continent was for the to head south (not due south which would have been closer for them, but they decided to travel in a south westerly direction)

Our story begins on the border. Not the border of Amercia, rather the border of the two contenents between south Amercia and central Amercia.

(at this point I want to explain that a tactict of evil people is to 'spin a confusing story') I am not trying to not speak the facts straightly, but the caliber of people that I believe are responsible for trafficing the Haitians have not left a clear trail.

Here is the basic story, the Haitians ended up in a jungle that is known as the --Darien Gap--. (The Darien Gap is a thick jungle teeming with snakes, bandits and treacherous rivers that separates Colombia from Panama...and I think that it is an area that human smugglers use.)

After they get through the Darien Gap, the choice is made to not take the Haitians to one of the seven countries located in Central and North Amercia, instead we are told about how the people are in such a need for a bath that they bathe in the Rio Grand river (the Rio Grand is a river that marks the boundry between The United States and Mexico)

The crisis is being manufactured, comunists are trying to destroy this country and they are using foreigners to do it. (By the way I believe that the same group of people that are responsible for creating and releasing the corona virus, and the people that have tried to subvert the Amercian election and elections all over the world, are the same group of people that are responsible for the european union, and thoes people are trying to sink Amercia through illegal immigration.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2021 01:03 AM

It’s not against the law to seek asylum so they’re not illegal immigrants. I’m more concerned about the ill treatment of those who undertake these journeys in order to seek asylum. A video of border force officers using what looks like whips on Haitians at the border…

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2021 01:04 AM

* A video has emerged *

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2021 07:44 AM

The Haitians need to be vetted .

Checking for Covid- and other health problems and if they are terrorist

Before staying in America.

They don't know the language of USA.

Border control has a stressful job!!

Who is supposed to support All these Black people.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2021 08:10 AM

Who is supposed to support “all these black people” 🤔

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2021 09:24 AM

" illegal immigrants"

Yes they definitely are illegal !

Biden administration is flying Many back to Haiti.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2021 10:59 AM

The World news showed thousands of men , women and children who are Black !

Definitely not Caucasians. Lol

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2021 12:07 PM

Moonlight/cupcake I’m not surprised by your comment from your previous posts it’s clear to me that although you’re mixed race you clearly suffer from self loathing…

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2021 12:13 PM

Definitely not Caucasian lol and contrary to what you may think "neither are you lol"🤪

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2021 01:05 PM

This is about Haitians, you have a Personal problem .

Get over it.

You don't know me whatsoever.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2021 01:20 PM

Best you mind your mouth.

Stay off my Profile and look for a Man.

Page : 1 2