Author Thread: "Illegal Immigration' (but is really human trafficing)
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
"Illegal Immigration' (but is really human trafficing)
Posted : 17 Sep, 2021 06:06 PM

We are told that people from the Island Nation of Haiti want to leave there country. But I have a problem with the route that they are taking. We are not being to if people are fleeing by sea of if the mode of transport is by air but they some how avoided fleeing to about a dozen (12) nations that were closer to them. They obviously wanted to come to America (but the refugees avoid entering America through the State of Florida, and they avoided traveling to the U.S. Territory of Puerto Rico) Instead of the many places that they could have fled to, they 'decided' the best way for them to get to the North American continent was for the to head south (not due south which would have been closer for them, but they decided to travel in a south westerly direction)

Our story begins on the border. Not the border of Amercia, rather the border of the two contenents between south Amercia and central Amercia.

(at this point I want to explain that a tactict of evil people is to 'spin a confusing story') I am not trying to not speak the facts straightly, but the caliber of people that I believe are responsible for trafficing the Haitians have not left a clear trail.

Here is the basic story, the Haitians ended up in a jungle that is known as the --Darien Gap--. (The Darien Gap is a thick jungle teeming with snakes, bandits and treacherous rivers that separates Colombia from Panama...and I think that it is an area that human smugglers use.)

After they get through the Darien Gap, the choice is made to not take the Haitians to one of the seven countries located in Central and North Amercia, instead we are told about how the people are in such a need for a bath that they bathe in the Rio Grand river (the Rio Grand is a river that marks the boundry between The United States and Mexico)

The crisis is being manufactured, comunists are trying to destroy this country and they are using foreigners to do it. (By the way I believe that the same group of people that are responsible for creating and releasing the corona virus, and the people that have tried to subvert the Amercian election and elections all over the world, are the same group of people that are responsible for the european union, and thoes people are trying to sink Amercia through illegal immigration.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2021 12:42 AM

To the op we have a similar situation here in the UK with people arriving on the Kent coast in boats sailing over from France. There is always a lot of moaning, complaining & hand wringing that follows every arrival. My concern is always will be the safety and well-being of those who sought to take such desperate measures in the first place. I’m conscious of the fact that if you scratch beneath the surface, of a lot of the murmuring and anti refugee rhetoric you’ll find plain old fashioned racial prejudice…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2021 12:58 AM

I find it really troubling that professing Christians can display such indifference to a persons suffering, based on race, religion or their graphical location…

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2021 04:47 PM

According to the rules that the department of homeland security, and department of defence have written down (please search Billing code 4410-30, 9111-97) the human trafficking victims are being coaxed to preform an 'illegal activity'

(although the billing code was written in 2018, national public radio wrote an article expressing there viewpoint/slant on the code in an article that they published in 2019...part of the article has been copied and pasted bellow)

--The Trump administration is moving forward with a tough new asylum rule in its campaign to slow the flow of Central American migrants crossing the U.S.-Mexico border. Asylum-seeking immigrants who pass through a third country en route to the U.S. must first apply for refugee status in that country rather than at the U.S. border.--

So what is being done is that human beings are being trafficed (they are being herded like cattel) and the 'refugies' are passing over seeking assylum in 12 countries that are closer than Texas. I am not certain how, but somehow the Hatians are being funneled through the Darien Gap and at that point the Hatians avoid going to 7 other countries (that ar located between the Darlen Gap and Texas)

Then the migrants arive in Mexico (still not seeking assilum). Its like saying that I 'broke my leg at the begining of the 3000 mile journey, never mind the fact that I could have been treated at numerous 'hospitals...countries', now I have arrived at a far distant hospital and I am looked at as a suspicious!

The Migrants are being viewed as suspicious because something is not adding up!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2021 10:05 PM

I think it makes perfect sense that if you’re going travel a great distance in the hope of making a new life for yourself. You’re going to want to try and seek out somewhere where you may be able to find community be it fellow countryman or people who speak your language. Some people believe wrongly that asylum seekers must stop in the first safe country, but there is no law that says you have to…:-)

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2021 11:48 PM

I think you are missing the point: their is a law that says what is being done is illegal. The United Sates has rules that need to be followed, and certain people are 'helping' other people not follow those rules. Please see <1BILLING CODE: 4410-30, 9111–97–P>

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Sep, 2021 02:33 PM

I recognise that ever country has it’s rules and will have at the bill mentioned…:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Oct, 2021 12:06 AM

Moonlight/cupcake anyone can look at your profile, it’s fascinating how your photos are getting younger to match your decreasing age…🤥

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Oct, 2021 07:35 AM

Jayzeee

You constantly post about my profile.

None if your business.

Seek a Man!!

You have No picture showing! What's your problem.

I'm attractive and yes youthful looking.

Get something else constructive.

Stop stalking to spread false accusations.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Oct, 2021 07:37 AM

This topic is about immigration!

Not what a look like Jayzeee!

Get a life!

Page : 1 2