Author Thread: The deep state needs to be exposed...but just so everyone is on the same page, you should know that the deep state is also in the church.
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
The deep state needs to be exposed...but just so everyone is on the same page, you should know that the deep state is also in the church.
Posted : 10 Oct, 2021 10:06 PM

It is unfortunate how many churches teach the opposite of what the Bible teaches, but many churches pretend like the book of Malachi was written to address the corruption that the people of GOD had fallen into. Typically if you go to a 'church' and hear a sermon that is preached from the book of Malachi...then chapter 3 verses 8-10 will be discussed.

Malachi 3:8-10

8 Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me.

But you say, “How have we robbed You?”

In tithes and offerings. 9 You are cursed with a curse, your whole nation, for you are robbing Me. 10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this, says the Lord of Hosts, if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing, that there will not be room enough to receive it.

However, I want to point out what GOD was actually saying (I want to encourage the reader to read the full Book of Malachi ,its only four chapters long) The more a person looks at the state of the 'modern day church' the more the person will realize that the 'church' is trying to cover over the fact that 'GOD hates the religious system that the church tries to model itself after'

(For the sake of brevity, I am not going to include the discourse that GOD made) In Malachi 1:2-4 GOD addresses the 'priestly system' and basically says -look, I hate you guys...at first I LOVED you, but then you ruined the LOVE by your actions...Esau also ruint MY LOVE for him.

I think a verse that describes the book well is Malachi 1:10 where GOD basically says 'I am so fed up with the insincere sacrifices that the priests are offering, I wish that someone would hang a sign on the temple door that says -out of order-'

I have talked to someone that thought that they could not get involved in politics and instead they would just focus on the Bible, maby 20-30 years ago that was an option...but gone are thoes days!

For more information about how the modern day church has decided to march lockstep with the 'public corruption' look up (501 c3).

Many so called religious institutions have made a deal where they answer to the goverment.

Political organizations are being shaken, and as I have just showed people (many) churches/religious organizations have made a covenant with the goverment. So if the 'political' boat sinks, guess what happens to the 'religious' boat.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
The deep state needs to be exposed...but just so everyone is on the same page, you should know that the deep state is also in the church.
Posted : 12 Oct, 2021 05:36 PM

@Travis

Trav, watch out, Dave and Moon will tell you not to talk badly about the man made BUSINESS called 'church'.

You might want to look at the video i posted on the Biblical section, about this subject.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2021 05:38 PM

Travis, here is the video.

Watch "The False "Church System" Deception" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/3EiZVY1Cgs

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2021 05:43 PM

Hmm, the site did not post the right video, the letter 'k' is missing from the previous posting.

This is the correct video.

https://youtu.be/3EiZVY1Cgsk

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2021 06:54 PM

Quiz, I’m sure Travis will appreciate the chicken little heads up.

Travis, you might want to expose and identify the type of deep state infiltration of the church your thread title is referring.

Secondly, you quoted some verses about tithing from Malachi. You seemed to connect the verses with deep state infiltration of the church. I was wondering if you could further explain.

I realize the thread was intended to stimulate discussion and I appreciate that, and I agree, exposing deep state infiltration is long overdue.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2021 07:08 PM

Quiz, Everyone here knows how you want others to see yourself as a respected theological authority and so you go there great lengths quoting false teachers who will say things your itching ears want to hear.

But so sadly your video “authority” is also a proven charlatan and liar who is guilty of defrauding an innocent woman from Africa. Your conniving charlatan convinced the unsuspecting woman into “marrying” him but after consummating the “marriage” with her, your false teacher sent her back to Africa—at her expense—for no reason and now refuses to answer her calls for biblical reconciliation.

Perhaps if you were more aware of your own false teachings you might have realized that one of your own false teachers was recently exposed on the internet for all to see. Everyone on Facebook and other venues are aware, maybe it’s time you get up to speed on the false teachers you consider authoritative and are fond of quoting.

Anyone interested in assisting our own and endearing CDFF false theologian, ie the self-appointed Quiznos, should pitch in and help him discover the realities of the false leaders he follows so willingly. Please check out—“false teacher Servus Christi exposed”.

Servus Christi is none other than Josh Chavez.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2021 07:10 PM

BibleThumpingWingNut has an internet site exposing the real Servus Christi.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2021 08:30 PM

I thought that people might go to the internal revenue services website (the irs is obviously doing some financial monkey business) And perhaps the readers will ask themselves why the mainstream churches are getting cozy with the irs. (I think that its kind of like owning a service station that has an agreement with a mafia)

Of course many 'churches' have already signed a contract with the irs that allows the average person to reduce their reported earned income, all that we need to do to receive a financial windfall is give money to a 'church' (as long as said church is irs approved)

It appears to me that some of the shenanigans that the church is involved in (namely the agreement that the church has made with the irs), I think that might be making GOD angry.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2021 09:30 PM

The following is a statement taken fro the irs website:

"To be tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, an organization must be organized and operated exclusively for exempt purposes set forth in section 501(c)(3"

I would like people to ask themselves "why am I part of an religious system that is allowing the irs to help write the -rules and regulations-"

I know that I am not the only person that has noticed that religious organizations tend to favor 'heavy hitters' (the 'church does not want to offend -so and so- because that person might leave and take their financial contributions along with them).

The news/current events that I am trying to point out is that just like -filthy lucre- has corrupted much of the world (instead of saying 'this group of people have been corrupted by the greediness of money' we just say they are part of the deep state...but lets be honest if everybody dealt fairly with financial affairs then there would be no deep state. That wanting to have an advantage in any situation...thats why people get blackmailed!)

When I am using the term deep state, I am just trying to point out the 2 teired justice system. 'The good ol boys/deep state, have there branch of justice (some people can commit murder and get away with it because they greased the palms of the right people) However if I bloody someones nose, I might have the book thrown at me.

While that kind of system does exist in a corrupt world, however as we speak them 'good ol boys' there schemes are being exposed (search drain the swamp). Lets look at what the good ol boys club is, JESUS identified the name of the club mammon.

Matthew 6:24

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

The good ol boys club they are like the mousekateers, the mousekateers all followed mickey mouse...and the good ol boys they all chase after mammon.

Some people might think that the good ol boys have only infiltrated politics. That statement is partialy true, but the way that many churches are organized...some 'preachers, church elders, deacons, and churches' they also chase after mammon!

So in the near future do not be suprised when you see massive amounts of corruption in politics, as well as inside the 'church' because a clean out is comming!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2021 09:32 PM

Ok, got it.

So according to an IRS website the IRS is like the “mafia” engaging in “obvious monkey business” and the church is like a “service station”. And then I’m to “ask myself” why this cozy relation?

Am I right so far?

But your last post hasn’t answered any of my concerns questions but is raising more.

Travis would you be so kind as to fill me in on the “contract” “many churches have already signed that allows the average person to reduce their reported income...”?

You also said, “...all that we need to do to receive a financial windfall is give money to a 'church' (as long as said church is irs approved)”.

Travis, a financial windfall, by definition, “is a large, and many times unexpected, financial gain—often the result of an inheritance, lawsuit settlement, property sale, salary bonus, or even a winning lottery ticket. From an unexpected $1,000 to amounts in the millions...”-Schwab

Travis, do I understand you to say the IRS is handing out financial windfalls if you give money to an IRS approved church??

BTW, What’s an “IRS approved church”?

Then you say “the church” is involved in “some shenanigans”.

Hopefully you will explain the said shenanigans and the, “...agreement that the church has made with the IRS that you believe God is angry with.

Please try to be specific with your information and be objective. By objective information, I mean citing copies of or citing websites that display examples of contracts and agreements signed by churches and the IRS you’ve mentioned.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2021 09:50 PM

My last post was in response to Travis’ post that preceded his last one.

Travis, thanks for quoting the IRS code but the quote doesn’t point to a deep state control.

Only a fool would deny the existence of a deep state but all churches accepting deductible tax gifts are not necessarily being complicit.

Page : 1 2