Author Thread: ITS VERY PLAUSIBLE THAT MANY DISEASE CURES AND MEDICAL ADVANCES HAVE BEEN THWARTED BU THE EVILS OF ABORTION
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
ITS VERY PLAUSIBLE THAT MANY DISEASE CURES AND MEDICAL ADVANCES HAVE BEEN THWARTED BU THE EVILS OF ABORTION
Posted : 11 Dec, 2021 05:14 PM

How many geniuses or notable contributors to society are born per 1000 births? 1%?, 5%?, 10%? No one knows for sure but one thing we do know. Many a would be scientific medical discovery or invention of profound significance has been lost due to a murder by abortion!

Who can fathom the vast resources of humanitarian contribution that have been silenced and sacrificed on the alter to the god of lust or on the alter of self-absorbed convenience.

Think about a possible cure for cancer—now lost forever or at best put on hold for some future date.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
ITS VERY PLAUSIBLE THAT MANY DISEASE CURES AND MEDICAL ADVANCES HAVE BEEN THWARTED BU THE EVILS OF ABORTION
Posted : 11 Dec, 2021 08:45 PM

I have a belief that says that the Myan civilization was destroyed because GOD destroyed the false 'gods' that the Myans thought could protect them.

I would like to address a side issue that is often not talked about when abortion is discussed. Most of us can agree that sacrificing innocent children is wrong, but I want to say that its not only wrong but people are being tricked into offering the lives of the innocent as a gift to a demon called molech.

I think that we probably have murder individuals that would have purposed advancements to society. In addition I would like to add that close to 6,000 patents are currently being held up.

(slate.c** reported on May 9, 2018)

-But as of 2017, according to statistics reported by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and published by the Federation of American Scientists, there were 5,784 patents that you can’t see. They’re the U.S. government’s cache of inventions under “secrecy orders.” We don’t know what they’re for, but...-

Perhaps the people that have been tricking people into sacrificing their children to molch, they have been trusting that molech will keep there evil ways in power, and a long list of patents are being kept secret by molech. (In an odd turn of events perhaps we have killed the cure for cancer, but people are being tricked into giving a bullet proof vest to the demon that is keeping a flood of good things from happening)

In related news, I have heard that the entire case of 'Roe vs- Wade' was built on a lie (I think the story is that neither one of them wanted an abortion) but bad people* took over and turned the case into a production that is a lie!

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2021 11:00 PM

Many clever ideas (that might make life easier), these ideas are being blocked. First allow me to present evidence that proves what I am saying:

35 U.S. Code § 181 - Secrecy of certain inventions and withholding of patent

(they do a lot of talking, but I think the basics are saying 'if the commisioner does not like the invention...then the invention will be placed in a pigeon hole)

35 U.S. Code § 186 - Penalty

...in respect of any invention made in the United States, shall, upon conviction, be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned for not more than two years, or both.

In my experence, molech teaches its followers that they should attack there opponet and then run and hide behind rules that they have invented.

The bad people*, they like to twist things. They try to cover up the real truth and cause people to think that the lie is just like the truth.

Turn to 1 Kings 12:27-30. The bad people have followed in the ways of jeroboam who told the Israelites that they did not need to worship in the city of Jerusalem, instead they could worship at either the city of Bethel or Dan (both of the places were chosen because of the meaning of the names of those cities.

Thoes bad people are not just bad (some of them are demonic) but there actions are sick (preverted, twisted, might be fit to have put in a mental jail). These bad people like to cloak there actions behind double meanings...like the obelisk. You might think that the obelisk is just a harmless stone until you start hearing the story behind the stone monument.

The obelisk is an ancient phallic symbol of osiris, and the half dome symbolizes the pregnat belly of isis. Alot of times the bad guys like too placed the two symbols together to 'mark' their territory (look up 'st. peters square' photos) then (look up 'the national mall' picture)

Yes abortion is evil, and million of innocent lives have been harmed by it. But also lets not forget that by aborting the innocent we are voting for a demon to be elected...and that demon has a bunch of nasty friends that it has brought to the party.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2021 09:31 AM

Exactly right Travis, the bottom line is a rejection of God’s right to rule.

Violence, distress and death resulted because the first people sinned by casting aside the command of God.

Evil people today continue to disobey as they reject God as their Creator and his right to rule over them.