Author Thread: Humor?
Swamtoo^

View Profile
History
Humor?
Posted : 13 Aug, 2022 06:08 AM

I saw a woman's profile, stating, she was looking 'for her ribcage'. I wanted to write back, "look in the mirror, breathe deeply, you'll find it." But, I hesitated and did not send it.

My recent profile that got no responses from another dating site:

1. What do you look for in a woman?

Answer A pulse.

2. Have you ever had a date? Answer Yes, Aisle three, in the grocery store, plump, brown, packaged in Morocco, pitted though.

3. What is your favorite topic? Answer: Me. Why do women think I'm so vain? I'm an expert on me. Surely this knowledge is valuable?

4. How do you spend your money? Answer Let it all ride. Winner winner, chicken dinner. All in, here is the grocery money.

5. Where would you take your first date? Answer To a garbage dump. Perhaps things could only get better from there?

6. Have you had any women answer your profile? 'Answer 'Crickets'.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Humor?
Posted : 13 Aug, 2022 08:34 AM

Humour is hard to convey in writing with the reader often not knowing what to make of it…

Swamtoo^

View Profile
History
Humor?
Posted : 14 Aug, 2022 06:51 AM

Sure is. But, if one person laughs or snickers at one joke out of the six, I have succeeded. If it's culturally confusing, oh well. I figured a few jokes might brighten someone's day a bit.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Humor?
Posted : 16 Aug, 2022 07:03 PM

EXCELLENT THREAD SUGGESTION‼️‼️ AND GREAT HUMOR BTW‼️‼️‼️😂😂🤣🤣🤣😇 Really enjoyed‼️‼️🤣👍

You can also find a lot of humor in the biblical discussion and also the science forums. Crazy flat earthers, and false prophets and evolutionists seriously believe such weird stuff you would think they were trying out for SNL‼️‼️

Swamtoo^

View Profile
History
Humor?
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 08:46 PM

Thanks for the encouragement, Little David.