Author Thread: Normal Women?
SamReb1776^

View Profile
History
Normal Women?
Posted : 9 Mar, 2023 11:31 AM

just wondering are there any NORMAL women on here? ones that are OLD SCHOOL VALUES not affected by the feminist movement? not beliving in the culture of the world but instead is willing to guard her heart and her mind for Christ? One who doesnt mind chilvary and knows how to keep a conversation? keeps up on the news? reads her bible and loves to have fellowship?

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Normal Women?
Posted : 10 Mar, 2023 10:43 PM

They are extremely rare. But they do exist. I have loads of friends like that, and a few of them are still single.

Traditional womanhood has been replaced with a modern way of thinking that deprives women of the qualities that makes them attractive to good men. Still the non-traditional women crave the best men, and don't understand why they can't have them.

Keep looking for someone who fits the bill. I believe if you are a high value man you will be able to find a high value woman, just maybe not where you think you might find one.

SamReb1776^

View Profile
History
Normal Women?
Posted : 11 Mar, 2023 07:44 AM

Thank you for your reply. Yes this world has changed everything. Since the 1950s God has been taken out of our schools, and our public. It is sad and it has taken the hearts of those who faithfully serve God. Bless You Friend.

Tinso

View Profile
History
Normal Women?
Posted : 14 Mar, 2023 11:48 AM

Yes they do exist. Maybe not many in the 20s age ranges. Am sure when you start a conversation with 1 non feminist lady, you will know you got the pearl

SamReb1776^

View Profile
History
Normal Women?
Posted : 15 Mar, 2023 03:21 PM

oh yes definitely. I am open to talking to women up to age 32. if that helps!

Qamar444

View Profile
History
Normal Women?
Posted : 14 Apr, 2023 11:25 PM

I agree.i try to found normal women