Author Thread: ARE SELF-RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE AND “KNOW IT ALLS” THE SAME PERSON⁉️⁉️⁉️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
ARE SELF-RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE AND “KNOW IT ALLS” THE SAME PERSON⁉️⁉️⁉️
Posted : 9 Jul, 2023 10:00 AM

Most likely quite similar.

The self-righteous person, like the Pharisees refuses correction.

Similarly the know-it-all refuses correction.

The self-righteous person, like the self-righteous Pharisee, will falsely accuse those who disagree with him.

Similarly, a know-it-all person will often accuse others who disagree with her of being a know-it-all.

Self-righteous people, like the self righteous Pharisee will rarely if ever confess sin

Similarly, a know-it-all will rarely if ever admit to being wrong.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2023 06:08 PM

Amen to that LITTLEDAVID. The Bible has many Scriptures to illustrate this point. God wants humility not pride. Being a know it all only exhibits pride and only God knows everything, we don't. I admit that i can be a know it all and self-righteous sometimes but God is helping me to improve in these areas with His help daily. There is always room for improvement in all of us as born-again Christians. None of us has arrived and the moment you think that then comes your downfall from the devil!!! Thanks for posting this.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2023 08:33 PM

Thanks StreetEvangelist for the encouragement.

Self-righteous people can never admit EVEN when they’re proven wrong.

That’s a dead giveaway to their pride, ignorance and lack of humility.

New American Bible Proverbs 9:8 “Do not reprove 👉the arrogant👈, lest 👉they hate👈 you; reprove the wise, and 👉they will love you👈.”

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 08:35 PM

Yes seek Jesus Christ for deliverance!

You're pointing to yourself.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 03:50 AM

Which Jesus Christ shall I seek?

Lots of people have their own little jesus idols who says things they want to hear, perhaps you are one of them.

So now, are you asking me to seek your make-believe-jesus idol that you created in your own mind and who comes to you and talks to you, as you claim, OR shall I seek the real Jesus Christ who lived and died and who lives again AND who speaks to us ONLY from God’s Word the Bible?