Author Thread: WHY CANT CHARISMANIA CHRISTIANS PROVE WHAT THEY BELIEVE⁉️⁉️⁉️
LittleDavid

View Profile
History
WHY CANT CHARISMANIA CHRISTIANS PROVE WHAT THEY BELIEVE⁉️⁉️⁉️
Posted : 9 Jul, 2023 09:45 PM

Charismania Christians claim to hear God or Jesus or the Holy Spirit speaking directly to them AND they claim the miracles of Jesus are still taking place today BUT they’ve NEVER been able to produce a single miracle of proof‼️‼️‼️‼️

Charismania Christians also claim to hear Divine voices speak to them.

Nevertheless, some can’t make up their minds whether these voices are sounds going off inside their heads or from outside their heads. All they know is that it’s God‼️‼️‼️ But once again, no proof‼️‼️

God used to perform powerful signs and wonders that proved once and for all that Jesus, the Prophets and the Apostles actually spoke from God‼️‼️‼️

AND they made no mistakes like modern false prophets do every day‼️‼️

But today, false claims and imitations aren’t and can’t be verified‼️‼️

Yet we still have gullible believers believing just about everything‼️‼️ But there they hang, looking and holding out for a miracle‼️But they’re all in the wrong places for a real miracle‼️‼️

They’re so strapped for finding real miracle that start making up their own stories‼️‼️‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 12:16 AM

Beware of charismania Christians who can’t tell the difference between the REAL Holy Spirit and the UNholy spirit‼️‼️‼️‼️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 09:04 AM

Beware of Charismania Christians can’t defend what they believe and who disobey scripture claiming they do not have to defend Holy Spirit truth.

At least some Charismaniacs and Pentecostalites actually TRY to defend their false ideas. It’s kinda like evolutionists trying to defend atheism.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 04:54 PM

I am Pentecostal Assembly of God, LittleDavid. I do believe that the Gifts of the Spirit and speaking in tongues are for today but they need to be exercised according to the boundaries of scripture. If they are not, then it's satan's counterfeit. 1 John 4:1-6 talks about testing the spirits. The Holy Spirit will not contradict Scripture whatsoever!!! And God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit and Scripture work together. Order and spontanatety is necessary, you need a biblical balance in all areas of life. Christ's agape love should be the foundation for everything in the Christian life according to 1 Cor 13. Without Christ's love your motives aren't pure. Like Skip Heitzig has said: " I am a fundamatic." This means that you don't go to the Cessation extreme where they believe these things passed away with the apostles which is absolutely satanic or you don't go to the Sensationalist extreme where the Charismatics major on few of the gifts of the Spirit and abuse them all. Scripture presents a middle ground on this issue. The devil likes for all Christians to go into ditches on this issue, which is not good at all. Balance is necessary!!! Thanks for posting this topic LITTLEDAVID.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 06:19 PM

Thank you for posting StreetEvangelist‼️‼️

I always appreciate your comments‼️‼️

What I like most about you is your continuing friendship even though we disagree.

I have charismatic friends I volunteer with at a food pantry and I would like to discuss these topics with them. Some remain closed minded while few like the give and take of having a healthy dialogue.

I’m hoping you and l will continue our discussion in like manner further on.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 08:01 PM

Praise the Lord, LittleDavid.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 03:49 PM

Need more Christian Topics like yours

Streetevangelist.

Bible teaches on prideful men degrading others. LD

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 04:18 PM

Praise the LORD, Moonlight7. And to both LittleDavid and Moonlight7: we are brothers and sisters in Christ as born-again Christians in spite of our disagreements. I appreciate you both as a brother and sister in Christ.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2023 12:39 AM

Very mature post StreetEvangelist.

Thank you!

You may disagree with me about “cessationism vs continuationism” and if you believe cessationism is of Satan you’re welcome to that opinion. You’ve not offend me. If that’s a view you hold, that’s your choice but I will continue hoping to convince you otherwise.

In the meantime THANK YOU for being rationally objective in your responses without becoming bitter, calling names and falsely accusing those who disagree‼️‼️

Thank you as well for tolerating rigorously contrary points of view‼️‼️

You’re a gentleman and a scholar‼️😇🙏

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2023 07:11 PM

Praise the LORD LITTLEDAVID. The only one that can change anybody's mind is God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit according to Scripture. All we can do is preach the gospel and demonstrate and let others make that choice in Jesus' name. Forcing things on others is of the devil.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2023 04:00 AM

Amen StreetEvangelist‼️‼️

But some people get mad and hate ya no matter what

Page : 1 2