Author Thread: Deliverance from Bondage
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Deliverance from Bondage
Posted : 11 Jul, 2023 04:00 PM

For all who are being lead by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God.

Romans 8 chapter

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Deliverance from Bondage
Posted : 12 Jul, 2023 12:24 PM

Harassing!!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Deliverance from Bondage
Posted : 12 Jul, 2023 12:27 PM

Your continued Harassing here.

I'm not interested in your mouth!!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Deliverance from Bondage
Posted : 12 Jul, 2023 12:44 PM

So, in your mind, the presentation of biblical historical facts on a biblical forum amounts to harassment⁉️ Are you serious⁉️

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Deliverance from Bondage
Posted : 12 Jul, 2023 01:23 PM

Move on...

Learn respect

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Deliverance from Bondage
Posted : 12 Jul, 2023 01:24 PM

Go talk to a Real Christian Man.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Deliverance from Bondage
Posted : 12 Jul, 2023 01:26 PM

You are Harassing!!

It's You !

Continuing....

FaithfulPilgrim

View Profile
History
Deliverance from Bondage
Posted : 12 Jul, 2023 06:39 PM

Titus 3 1 Remind them to be subject to rulers and authorities, to obey, to be ready for every good work, 2 to speak evil of no one, to be peaceable, gentle, showing all humility to all men. 3 For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another. 4 But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared, 5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, 6 whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 that having been justified by His grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life. 8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I want you to affirm constantly, that those who have believed in God should be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable to men. 9 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless. 10 Reject a divisive man after the first and second [a]admonition, 11 knowing that such a person is warped and sinning, being self-condemned.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Deliverance from Bondage
Posted : 13 Jul, 2023 03:56 AM

Hey FaithfulPilgrim. Long time no post‼️‼️😇

Welcome back‼️😃

Yeah the verses, you kinda quoted outa context, might have been used by the Pharisees against Jesus because Jesus, as you might remember, called the Pharisees so pretty awful names. Besides that he was so “divisive”—don’t cha know.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Deliverance from Bondage
Posted : 13 Jul, 2023 08:28 AM

Seek the Holy Spirit leading.

You lsck it !!

LD

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Deliverance from Bondage
Posted : 13 Jul, 2023 11:06 AM

Please explain what you mean by this statement.

MOONLIGHT SAYS: I don't have any enemies. Just those who disagree with my Beliefs , so they attack my intelligence.

Seems I do have enemies on here

END QUOTE

First you say you “don’t have ANY enemies” then you say you “do have enemies on here”

And you clearly indicate the enemies you do have are “...those who DISAGREE with your beliefs...”

This is a discussion forum.

Moonlight we don’t order people to go away or “move on” and then falsely accuse them of not having the Holy Spirit. It’s not normal to say all that just because people ask us to clarify things we post.

According to the Bible you should be able to give an answer for what you believe. But you refuse to do so. Nevertheless, you will assert and repeat some of the same incoherent and often inflammatory false accusations.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9