Author Thread: πŸ€”πŸ€” Perhaps it's time to have your spiritual senses checked by the great physician Jesus Christ πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈ
homelesschristian

View Profile
History
πŸ€”πŸ€” Perhaps it's time to have your spiritual senses checked by the great physician Jesus Christ πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈ
Posted : 27 Aug, 2023 03:22 PM

Hebrews 5:14 Have their senses exercised to discern Good and evil : It can be said that all five human senses have their spiritual counterparts.

i. We have a spiritual sense of taste: If indeed you have tasted that the Lord is gracious (1 Peter 2:3). Taste and see that the LORD is good! (Psalm 34:8)

ii. We have a spiritual sense of hearing: Hear and your soul shall live (Isaiah 55:3). He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches (Revelation 2:7).

iii. We have a spiritual sense of sight: Open my eyes, that I may see wondrous things from Your law (Psalm 119:18). The eyes of your understanding (heart) being enlightened (Ephesians 1:18).

iv. We have a spiritual sense of smell: He shall be of quick scent in the fear of the LORD (Isaiah 11:3, RV margin). I am full, having received from… you, a sweet-smelling aroma (Philippians 4:18).

v. We have a spiritual sense of touch or feeling: Because your heart was tender, and you humbled yourself before the LORD (2 Kings 22:19). The hardening of their heart; who being past feeling, have given themselves over to licentiousness (Ephesians 4:18-19).

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
πŸ€”πŸ€” Perhaps it's time to have your spiritual senses checked by the great physician Jesus Christ πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈ
Posted : 3 Sep, 2023 09:10 AM

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€ΌοΈβ€ΌοΈ