Author Thread: Hi to all good Christians
Henri2023

View Profile
History
Hi to all good Christians
Posted : 20 Nov, 2023 09:20 AM

Hello good Christians,

I'm a vegan Christian and believe we should treat all living beings with goodness.

At the moment, as you all know, we don't.

But if you choose a vegan lifestyle as Christian, then you will live with a good conscience.

I also don't believe that "the end is near" or in "end of times". I believe we should see life as the opposite: positive, hopeful, especially regarding future generations, who are right now extremely depressed because of the chaos of the world and all the worries (pollution crisis, climate breakdown, pandemics etc). I believe in a bright future, because I believe we should cherish and value our life, and at least, try to enjoy it, in every possible way! : )

By working together, and by individual choices as consumers, we can change a lot - no evil company can survive without customers you know? So please try to live as an intelligent caring human being and consume only what is good! : )

For me, environment care is natural, as I believe we Christians should be shepherds of the creation, not animal torturers or nature destroyers. We Christians should be forefront examples on how to live, how to treat the creation, the planet, the animals, fellow human beings.

It is so sad, to see how the world looks like - Israel behaving exactly like Russia, believing in rockets and bombing, exactly opposite to what Jesus Christ teached us. In Spain they glutton on animal sadistic and satanic torture, exactly against all what God is: love. In China and Asian countries they torture to death animals for entertainment. We live in a world where money is more important than morals, ethics, responsibility. How many of you would stop flying, and stop driving cars, if you knew it pollutes our soil and drinking water so it is undrinkable in the future? Sad to say, it is true. God's creation is a cycling eco-system that brings back what we put out, the saying goes: we reap what we sow. Teach this to your children. But over all this human insanity and irresponsibility is God - He is always GOOD. Remember this my good friends. Love and Peace /Henriko

Iamtarandeep^

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Feb, 2024 01:04 AM

sasasas

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Feb, 2024 04:44 PM

Unique perspectives! Welcome to the site.