View Profile
Losing Hope in Online Dating
Posted : 29 Apr, 2024 05:02 PM

No harm in staying single.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
a 'feast' full of dollars...
Posted : 29 Apr, 2024 04:01 PM

Yes, I think sometimes while writing people that they are multi-tasking and trying to write half a dozen people at the same moment. There was a time on gmail that I was writing three women in the same minute too. They would all see that I was online and they would all write me at once. So for a moment, I enjoyed carrying on multiple conversations at once. Some are probably writing 20 at once. But I don't like the abrupt unannounced exits either. And if I feel someone is writing 20 people at once, why bother?

WalkNTalk

View Profile
a 'feast' full of dollars...
Posted : 29 Apr, 2024 03:51 PM

I wrote one Brazilian woman on here. She was very conservative and hated Carnival. Very cute! She had a kid and did not want another, and she wanted church marriage while I don't want marriage at all. So, we were opposite on a few points, but I did enjoy writing her. Others want to learn the English language and post for a pen-pal to help them practice their English. I did that for a while. But correspondences don't last long usually. A brother of mine was close to marrying a Brazilian woman. But she felt, if you love me, we will have children right away; and he felt, if you love me, we won't have kids at all. He bought a house anticipating the marriage. Then they never married. The irony is that he then married a woman in Africa with four young kids and a ready made family. Prior to that, he was thinking of retiring early and moving to Thailand where he thought he could stretch out his retirement dollars. FUNNY how things go! I thought he would have been wiser to marry the Brazilian.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Just asking a Question
Posted : 29 Apr, 2024 03:28 PM

Yes, there are success stories. A few people posting a profile on here re-write their profiles to inform others that they have found their match. Several people on here joined CDFF because people they knew got married after meeting their mate through CDFF. So, there are success stories. People do meet their mate through CDFF and the great thing about CDFF is that basic membership is free. The daily limits are about right. Many folks do not meet anyone in person. It takes awhile for some. But you can feel good knowing you do not spend hundreds of dollars to be on the site. But you may have to pay to use a computer at an internet cafe.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
This last date made me give up on dating entirely, have you had that happen too
Posted : 29 Apr, 2024 09:29 AM

Some men want to serve Jesus. Other men do not want to serve Jesus.

Some men want children. Other men don't want children.

Some men want to be out. Other men waste their hours on the internet or watching tv.

Not all men are the same.

What is the same is there are often hints and their are often clashes. Good when you experience clashes early on to save you from error. Thank Jesus for these clashes that keep you from pursuing further or marrying. WHO WANTS CLASHES IN MARRIAGE? A WAR OF WORDS is not what we want in our "till death do we part" relationship. Take the clues and take the hints. Follow your own heart!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
This last date made me give up on dating entirely, have you had that happen too
Posted : 29 Apr, 2024 09:19 AM

Paul encourages the single life. It is entirely up to you whether you marry or not. Reading the last response from Handyman, you may be happier to remain single.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 28 Apr, 2024 04:00 PM

...Other than God continuing to say "Be fruitful and multiply" "Increase in number" "fill the earth".

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 28 Apr, 2024 03:58 PM

I agree "After the Fall things weren't the same."

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Anybody just want kids?
Posted : 28 Apr, 2024 12:46 PM

Yes, the profiles are quite varied on here with every package under the sun. We do limit ourselves as we ought. Good not to falsely advertise. But there is falsely advertising here too. It does seem hard to find a match and it does seem a waste of words. Yet, some enjoy success and a happy union. Many remorse. I think it is better to remain single than to get the wrong one. And I think it is better to be devoted to God than to throw the years on a lost cause or lost causes. Sometimes we give too much value to something while we should have given more value to something else. I definitely see God wants to be second to none and that we are to value God more than all else. The Greatest command is to love God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength. We are to SEEK FIRST the kingdom of God. FIRST FRUITS are to be given to God. But who puts God first? I would have been better off putting God first beginning to end. I valued my daughters and chose my daughters. But I would have been closer to God if I had stayed away from their mother and we would have all been millionaires. Maybe my daughters would have been closer to God too. Better the corner of the roof than to be with a quarrelsome woman. (Proverbs 21:9 and Proverbs 25:24) So I find singleness is better than being with the wrong woman.

Women! You can't live with them, and you can't have children without them.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
😳😳 boy oh boy i haven't seen a post this size in years 👇👇
Posted : 28 Apr, 2024 12:23 PM

Yes, nice to get back what the locust have taken.

Tell me about this Geo Metro

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10