Author Thread: A Scenario for the Ladies
Brightknight146

View Profile
History
A Scenario for the Ladies
Posted : 29 Dec, 2023 10:59 AM

Consider this scenario: You meet a single man here who has a TWIN and he told you about this early on in your correspondence with him.

You've already given your phone number to the brother you're talking to and have gotten to know each other rather quickly. And have been texting each other via phone. And a day later, his twin messages you who's also on the same dating site.

On their Profiles, You see that both brothers live in the same town, have the same (similar face), same age, similar background, same height, etc.

What ought you to do? AND/OR What should you do?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2023 11:43 AM

Still I would like one more than the other, so I would continue with the one I liked . Personality wouldn't be the same even if looks were .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Dec, 2023 11:47 AM

When I was young a girlfriend was dating a twin who was in the Army forces.

While he was away serving the country she was dating his twin brother in town.

She ended up marrying him they were 19. Yikes 😬

I thought that was Shocking!! They stayed married for yrs and had 2 children.lol

So this may happen more than you think.

No Internet dating was involved back then .lol

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Dec, 2023 11:16 PM

This is simple to me.

I am sticking with the first one, politely turning the other one down as he approaches me, just telling him I have someone else I am chatting with, and wish him good luck.

I would ask the first brother vaguely if he would be ok with his family members knowing about his online dating and that he is dating me, and ask him if he already have told them. If he say he has told them or is ok with them knowing, I might even tell the second brother I am talking to someone who might be his twin or brother and see if that is making things "easier" if he is not motivated to back off while I figure things out with the first man.

Brightknight146

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jan, 2024 06:46 PM

Well, I am that FIRST Twin. And the lady didn't tell the second that she's already busy with me (or talking to a guy.) She entertained him (my brother).

What would you say about her character knowing this?

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jan, 2024 07:41 AM

I hope both you and your twin brother avoids her. She smells like trouble and a gold-digger all the way to Norway.

Brightknight146

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jan, 2024 08:37 AM

NotSettlingYet, I tried to message you in a PM. But you have country restrictions. I'd like to ask you follow up questions

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jan, 2024 08:19 PM

Probably stick with the first but I've heard of even guy friends where a girl will date one and end up with the other one. Does happen but not sure how common or rare that is

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jan, 2024 07:54 AM

So to take things back there. If you and your brother both are interested in this woman and she has been entertaining both of you simultaneously I think you both should avoid her. She smells like trouble. Maybe not now, but possibly down the line. She might turn her hed after the next handsome man showing her attention or promising her a more sufficient provision or protection.

There is a saying that if you are interested in someone, and then you get interested in someone else as well, you weren't truly interested in the first one because then your blinders would have been on to prevent you from noticing the next person.

Brightknight146

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2024 10:58 AM

HazelEyesSparkle, I'd like to ask you follow up questions, but your PM has restrictions. Please PM me so I can ask them. Thanks.

rbj66

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jan, 2024 02:22 PM

That's crazy. If they are identical twins, and you don't really study them hard, how do you not get duped if one brother is playing off the other?

Page : 1 2