Author Thread: What are the Dating stages for Christians Vs circular in the societies?
DrToyin

View Profile
History
What are the Dating stages for Christians Vs circular in the societies?
Posted : 7 Jan, 2024 10:04 PM

Is Christian Dating defined? Are there known stages?

What standards do you recommend?

Should it be different for advanced singles? For example Widows, widowers, and divorced most likely over 40s. There are some young folks in the category the same standards will apply.

Kindly share your perspectives.

I wish you love, joy, soundness of mind, and progress in all your endeavour. X

Iamtarandeep^

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Feb, 2024 11:43 AM

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 05:04 PM

"What are the Dating stages for Christians verses Secular Society?"

I do not find dating a part of the Bible. I do not read of dating in the Old Testament. I do not read of dating in the New Testament. I think it is a pretty secular invention. In the Bible, Mary was betrothed to Joseph or promised. So the Bible really does not have anything on dating. Just Bride-Price or shotgun wedding or betrothed. There were arranged marriages and instant marriages and concubines, but I don't read anything of dating at all. Of now days, I think dating stages are missed opportunity then too old for worth. I think Christian dating at large is pretty much the same as secular dating. Just like the divorce rate among Christians is much the same as divorced rates among non-Christians.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 05:19 PM

Christian Women should date Christian men.

Unfortunately many date unbelievers and Mary one.

Then you have unequally Yoked couples. More problems occur when that happens. Probably divorce or live in Abuse.

I wouldn't marry any man without dating him. It's s period of getting to know the man.

Have had several dates and I'm good !

Page : 1 2