Author Thread: the true Christian man.
Priantonellaa46

View Profile
History
the true Christian man.
Posted : 11 Mar, 2024 10:27 PM

How to find a Christian who is respectful and knows how to treat a woman politely? Many say they are Christians, but when they come to another app they want photos of a quality that doesn't correspond to a Christian woman...

I think that the TRUE Christian man will know how to respect a woman, and understand the stages, meeting, dating, getting engaged, getting married.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
the true Christian man.
Posted : 13 Apr, 2024 09:09 AM

Yes. You are right about a true Christian Man .

Chicboon

View Profile
History
the true Christian man.
Posted : 15 Apr, 2024 11:51 PM

Hi all. A true Christian does exist I know but might be hiding somewhere else. I believe that he stands for what He believes in being a follower of Jesus and don't stay under the skirt of his mother but decisive enough to make wise and just decisions.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
the true Christian man.
Posted : 4 May, 2024 04:56 PM

True but all kind of Men on here . God bless

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
the true Christian man.
Posted : 4 May, 2024 07:23 PM

How do you measure TRUE when we even have to question ourselves? David was a man after God's own heart, but David slept with another man's wife, then had her husband killed to cover his sin. Yet, God chose David and forgave David. Job was a righteous man, but no woman would have chosen him during his time of trial. Who is a true Christian will be found out later. Yet, some do make an effort. Jesus says that as you have done it to one of the least of these my brethern, you have done it unto me. So, there are some clues to who may be a true Christian. People love God, but do they love God with their finances too? Are people actively wanting to bring people to Jesus? We will be recognized by our fruit. Most of us are not doing a good job of being Christian.