Author Thread: Iran’s Attack on Israel
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Iran’s Attack on Israel
Posted : 14 Apr, 2024 01:21 PM

Iran’s Attack on Israel

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/14/world/middleeast/iran-israel-drones-attack.html

I am not going to pretend to not know where that conflict is headed...we are watching the buildup of world war 3.

But now I will tell you why you should not fear...#1 the enemy feeds off of people being afraid, #2 we are in the time where events are unfolding that will cause humanity to either walk down path "A" or the people will start walking on path "B".

The people that choose path A will depend on things being automated. The people that choose path B are going to align themselves with natural living.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Iran’s Attack on Israel
Posted : 14 Apr, 2024 01:51 PM

Yep! Iran has responded to Israel and sends its greetings.

From Hamas Israel Hi, to Hezbollah Israel Hi, to Houthis Israel Hi, Iran likes to send its greetings.

Now Iran chooses to be direct. So, I see direct war between Iran and Israel.

Trillions of more debt for the United States. No budget accountability. We borrow trillions on our credit card to pay for other people's wars and hurl ourselves further in debt. We give free support and free money to our allies and anyone aligned to us to fight other people's wars and we are supporting endless wars. We need better diplomacy.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Iran’s Attack on Israel
Posted : 14 Apr, 2024 01:54 PM

Automated or natural living.

Do you intend for natural living?

Now artificial intelligence begins its reign and GMOs and Bio Engineered. There is no natural any more. But there may be off the grid.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Iran’s Attack on Israel
Posted : 14 Apr, 2024 02:35 PM

I heard recently from another man that America was assisting in helping Israel in war against Iran !

I don't want solar energy or to plant any garden.

If you have to much stored up goods, the government with Marxist leaders in charge will take part of it and give it away!

Like J Biden Administration is doing now to tax payers money!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Iran’s Attack on Israel
Posted : 14 Apr, 2024 03:00 PM

This site had a message on trying to login in, this site not secure or safe for password and credit card information maybe compromised.

Yikes 😬