Author Thread: Meridith Baxter from Family Ties" Out of the closet"!
GraceMae

View Profile
History
Meridith Baxter from Family Ties" Out of the closet"!
Posted : 2 Dec, 2009 08:20 PM

What do you think? Looking at media input, internet news, it appears she didn't know she was gay... but then she knew she was??? Three times married, five children, ok...It seems, the more we focus on the worlds order of things, how easily we slip and glide with the worlds definition of rigthousness. (those of you who can handle it--- go deeper with what I jsut wrote... )

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Dec, 2009 07:57 PM

This story to you may seem like a light in the face, but to me it looks like a glimmer on the horizon...Let me explain;

I believe that subtlety is the devil's most powerful weapon laced with lies and deceit.

Her situation seems to me to be one of a person who has slowly lost touch with her values (i am implying based on her marriages, and assuming that no one who does not believe in True Love does not get married so many times).

It appears that she was told (remember the garden of Eden? Genesis 3:8-10) and sadly, not having understanding she believed, and worst than that, she received it then claimed it (admitted) IMO.

I think it these situations should make christians more vigilant...1st Peter 5:8, and seek the narrow path Matthew 7:14. Realizing that we are all sinful flesh and may be susceptible to the same pitfalls, and most importantly....keep praying for each other, those who know and those who do not.

rosemaryg

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Mar, 2011 08:26 PM

I was very sad to hear about her being gay,as so many people are,nowadays..Im in no position to judge anyone.God want's us to pray for one another.It's something we all can do.