Author Thread: For the World: God's gift
Admin

For the World: God's gift
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 06:29 AM

Mt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Mr 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Joh 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Joh 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world

; but that the world through him might be saved.

Joh 4:42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

Joh 6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

Joh 6:51 I

am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Joh 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Joh 9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Joh 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

Joh 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Ro 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 04:09 PM

2nd Cor 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

klmartin62

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 08:50 PM

Rom 9:11 (for the children not yet being born, nor having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works but of Him who calls),

Rom 9:12 it was said to her, "THE OLDER SHALL SERVE THE YOUNGER."

Rom 9:13 As it is written, "JACOB I HAVE LOVED, BUT ESAU I HAVE HATED."

Rom 9:14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? Certainly not!

Rom 9:15 For He says to Moses, "I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOMEVER I WILL HAVE MERCY, AND I WILL HAVE COMPASSION ON WHOMEVER I WILL HAVE COMPASSION."

Rom 9:16 So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy.

Rom 9:17 For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, "FOR THIS VERY PURPOSE I HAVE RAISED YOU UP, THAT I MAY SHOW MY POWER IN YOU, AND THAT MY NAME MAY BE DECLARED IN ALL THE EARTH."

Rom 9:18 Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens.

Rom 9:19 You will say to me then, "Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?"

Rom 9:20 But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, "Why have you made me like this?"

Rom 9:21 Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 10:04 PM

Leon are you trying to say the word of God is not true.

Here is the problem

Leon you are trying to talk Calvinism instead of the word. in otherwords you would have me believe the scriptures you posted are true but the ones I posted are not. They are either all true, or none are true.

Jesus the word is not confused!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 10:04 PM

Leon are you trying to say the word of God is not true.

Here is the problem

Leon you are trying to talk Calvinism instead of the word. in otherwords you would have me believe the scriptures you posted are true but the ones I posted are not. They are either all true, or none are true.

Jesus the word is not confused!!

klmartin62

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 02:49 AM

No PJ,

You are the only one I ever hear saying the word of God is not true. Do you have a guilty conscience?

I am saying that you are telling half truths. You have to know the WHOLE word of God to understand it. You like to act like the verses I quoted don't exist, but they do and they have to be taken into account. I just wanted to see if you had a clue how they all fit together. I see that you are as clueless as I thought. I know this from the way you lash out instead of explaining.

If you want I can explain to you how all our verses fit together,but you won't like it because it doesn't fit the neat little Armenian box. It does, however, fit the scriptures. I would be happy to teach you, if you are willing to let go of all that hate.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 07:52 AM

There is no Calvin nor Armenian teaching in the Bible,

Yes I said you say the bible is not true because that is your response. In otherwords you say you need to add to scripture to make it what say you want it to say.

Jesus said his word is truth, it either is the truth or it is not.

Without falsehood. You cannot please the father without faith, and faith cometh by hearing and hearing the word of God.

So when you say theses scriptures do not mean what they say, you are saying God lied, faith did not come from hearing his word, but it does to all that believe.

To believe means to accept it as truth.

Jesus Said:Mr 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mr 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Joh 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Joh 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Joh 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Joh 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Joh 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Joh 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

Joh 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Joh 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

Ac 10:43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

Ro 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Ro 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Ro 4:5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Ro 9:33 As it is written, Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence: and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Ro 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Speaking specifically in context the Apostle's continues in concerning who can be saved:

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

12 � For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

Again and again the emphasis is on whosoever believes, which is a principle from the beginning of this bible, he that heareth and believes and obeys, will be blessed.

of course as you would like me to believe this is not true but it is, the lord would also have to be unjust if what he said is not true but he is just and he is not a man that he should lie.

2Co 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

it is well established in the mouth of many witnesses, that whosoever believeth can be saved,

Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Acts4:4 Howbeit many of them which heard the word believed; and the number of the men was about five thousand.

Acts 8:12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.

14 � Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:

Acts19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.

Now Leon it is not a point of contention but the one that saved me always exhorted me to take the tags off him, in otherwords it has always been what does my word say, you don't hear me put tags on people I always say I am a believer, men's tags always cause division and that is strife, and Jesus said where strife is every evil worketh.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 08:45 AM

?????

Who is acceptable unto the LORD to Teach ?

Those that are called into Apostleship ?

Those that are called into Ministry ?

Those that are called into Evangilism ?

Those that are called into or freely chosen Salvation ?...:rolleyes:...a courious mind wants ta know...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 10:55 AM

2Ti 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

Heb 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

the pattern in the word of God is always with those that have received the holy spirit and are full of wisdom.

The word of God is not hard to understand, it starts with believing which is a choice all must make to enter the kingdom of God, and to walk in his ways only believe.

Me thinks in my sister's heart she knows,

But many of the church want to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, instead of the tree of life, which is Jesus, the word of God.

all a believer needs to do is go back to the book of beginning and learn the truth of this message:

God said this to Adam and Eve:Gen2:16 � And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29 � And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Adam and Eve had dominion over the serpent, but they did not exercise their dominion and they listened to what he said and obeyed him instead of the word of God and they then became servants to who they obeyed.

It is a choice believe and eat of the tree of life or do not believe and eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, or another way to say it, is God or Satan

Jesus said only believe and he said the simple would understand.

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 12:52 PM

PJ stated ~ Me thinks in my sister's heart she knows

Ya got that right bout me...but ya got it all wrong bout Klmartin an Others...seein as He shared Scripture in consecutive verse order not jumpin round from one ta another ta prove a point an to convey a contribution to the tread....I see only Gods word here from him an not the words of Calvin....:rolleyes:....

SOOOoooo....which one of the All of US are an Acceptable Teacher ?....Hummmm...Is it Acceptable Teachin ta Constantly stumble a Brother that is usein Gods words ta share a Message that might jus be for Someone Other than Ourself ?...Hummmm...xo

klmartin62

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2010 04:27 PM

PJ,

The point I am trying to make here is, there is no simple explanation when it comes to God. Quit thinking you are earning something and read the words.

Mat 7:21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Mat 7:22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'

Mat 7:23 And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

Obviously these were all believers as they were operating within the gifts of the Spirit, so where is their salvation, if it is that easy? You need some serious study, my friend.

Page : 1 2