Author Thread: For the World: God's gift
Admin

For the World: God's gift
Posted : 2 Jun, 2010 06:29 AM

Mt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Mr 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Joh 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Joh 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world

; but that the world through him might be saved.

Joh 4:42 And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

Joh 6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

Joh 6:51 I

am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Joh 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Joh 9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Joh 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

Joh 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Ro 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 09:35 AM

I believe it is very simple, just as Jesus said, it is only complicated when men desire to put their will in front of the will of God.

The post is about God's gift to the world, Jesus, the one true God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, whosoever believeth this truth, and accept Jesus as lord is saved. That is the will of God for mankind.

If you wanna talk about another topic, that is another story.

In the scriptures you posted it is very clear in context, Jesus was saying you shall know them by their fruits, in other words not by what they say, Jesus went on to say those that doeth theses sayings of mine. Jesus made it real clear when he said depart from me you workers of iniquity.

They where not doing the will of the father

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jun, 2010 09:35 AM

I believe it is very simple, just as Jesus said, it is only complicated when men desire to put their will in front of the will of God.

The post is about God's gift to the world, Jesus, the one true God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, whosoever believeth this truth, and accept Jesus as lord is saved. That is the will of God for mankind.

If you wanna talk about another topic, that is another story.

In the scriptures you posted it is very clear in context, Jesus was saying you shall know them by their fruits, in other words not by what they say, Jesus went on to say those that doeth theses sayings of mine. Jesus made it real clear when he said depart from me you workers of iniquity.

They where not doing the will of the father

Page : 1 2