Author Thread: The Greatest example of man's free will:
Admin

The Greatest example of man's free will:
Posted : 7 Jun, 2010 06:06 PM

Is shown from those that proclaim man is not able to choose life, or anything right.

They proclaim that Jesus died only for his elect, even though The word of God says whosoever believeth on him shall have everlasting life.

Jo 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

2nd cor 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2010 03:20 PM

Trucker are you Messianic? just curious. You use hebrew so well and write like you are Messianic.

Not all views that disagree with you are calvin PJ.Have you ever thought you might sometimes be in error, PJ?

Leon recently pointed out a mistake I made,ok.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2010 03:38 PM

To dgrimater:

I am not Messianic,yet because ABBA has given to me faith in His Son Yeshua,this makes me a Jew spiritually Romans 11.

I am also a Saint of YHWH in Yeshua,so then I am also Saint George,hahaha.

many christians have no idea who Yeshua is or what He is like.

This is revealed in the Odl Covenant names of GOD.

The Lords name(s) reveal his character,attitude,personality and his Life.

My name George is Greek:which means farmer.

The word gardener in John 15:1; is the Greek word 'georgos'#1092 Strongs Greek.

So then I am named after the Father....hahahaha

Names,language,and words are important.

The Lords word will not come back to Him void.

Yeshua never wated any words,energy or time.

What the Lord has said that He will do,you can be guaranteed that it will happen exactly as He has said.

trucker

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2010 03:41 PM

I have studied a little hebrew Trucker and like the pass over meal studies.Dennis

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2010 03:58 PM

To PJ:

I Love you PJ,I would have lunch and or dinner with you,if you were closer.

I am not a Calvinist.

I have never believed in what Calvinists believe.

I do believe Grace can be resisted,everytime I sin,do I not resist the Grace of God that teaches me to say no to ungodliness.Titus2:11-12 .....Jonah 2:8(NIV=Grace).

PJ,before you begin to think someone is something,that they may not be,please ask that persone what the believe,before you tear them a new you know what..

I do not read commentaries,nor do i read or have ever read any so called Theologians works.

We are all Theologinas,which do read and study the Lord according to His Word.

Theo:Greek for God

Logian(s):The study of or the study of words.

Therefore the study of God and His word.

When I had lived in Philadelphia,Pa.(Also known as Filthadelphia)we had a saying about Seminary.

We called it Cemetary:You went in with live faith and would come out with dead Orthodoxy.

So I go to Cemetary to learn to read a Commietary.

I am so bad,please pray for me and my unusual humor.

PJ:I hope that you will be having a Blessed week.

trucker

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2010 04:09 PM

Dennis:

One of the greatest tragedies of the body of believers in America,is the average Christians does not witness to the Hebrews.

First Yeshua commisions the Hebrew men to make disciples of the Gentiles,which they did:Yet we seem to neglect the Hebrews...

Why do we not take the Gospel to the Hebrews?

Acts 1:8 tells me we can,or maybe we resist the Holy Spirit and the Grace of the Lord for this to be happening.

George

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jun, 2010 06:57 PM

Well the lord said if you agree with one, you are one with them

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2010 02:27 PM

Pj you are so cold.:ROFL:

I believe somebody was showing you the love of Jesus and you slapped them in the face.:boxing:

That is just so wrong.

Do you like being treated that way?

I beginning to think you just like to argue with people.

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jun, 2010 09:45 PM

Not at all but I would say you practice it very well

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Jun, 2010 06:38 PM

Ella that is to funny

Page : 1 2 3 4