Author Thread: Does any one have suggestions on how to be a single parent and have time to even think about finding your sould mate?
Admin

Does any one have suggestions on how to be a single parent and have time to even think about finding your sould mate?
Posted : 31 Jul, 2008 01:07 PM

I don't usually go online and chat. But I am trying this out fo the first time. Being a parent takes so much time from me. How do the rest of you find some time for your self. I have three kids and have been a single mom for many years. I have been trying to just wait on the Lord to find my soul mate but I has been so hard especially when all of your time is taken by your children.

View Profile
History
Does any one have suggestions on how to be a single parent and have time to even think about finding your sould mate?
Posted : 14 Jan, 2009 07:29 PM

Just wanted to say that I really admire your strength and courage. Being a single-parent, does take alot out of a persons time, but it can be rewarding too.

Thanks, I got encouraged reading your post. It was a real blessing.:glow:

Godbless,

Arlena

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jan, 2009 07:36 PM

Believe it or not I thought I was ready to date again, but Now I think I should just wait upon Gods timing to send my soul mate.

I am a single-mom of a little boy(he is my angel):angel: And even though he has Autism and Adhd, I would'nt trade him for the best looking man on earth.

Now, I just want to make friends. Because it does get lonely and frustrating at times , but I got to remember that Jesus loves me. and that's how I make it through the tough times

Godbless,

Arlena

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Feb, 2009 06:51 PM

I am a single mom too! My kids are a girl 16 and a boy 10. I would like to have a husband. It is my heart's desire. I have joined a singles group--but there is definitely a shortage of single Christian men! I wonder if joining a site like this is the right thing to do or even join singles groups---but how else would I ever meet anyone? I really have a strong desire for a life partner...I pray for one all the tome!:prayingm:

ImaNiceGuyAlso

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Feb, 2009 09:03 PM

Just ask God to keep your Basket full, and it all will work out, .. God bless you all. Mark

Hopeful123

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Feb, 2009 10:46 PM

Yeah I agree with Mark. Gods way and time is the best. He will prompt you by His Spirit to make the right connections and to move away from those not right for you

God bless in your quest

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jul, 2010 12:28 AM

I know that The Lord is going to honor you for feeding and nurturing his babies, if yoou discover you need help from you church family, you do not have to wait until you are dating!Know that the right man will want to support that by nurturing you. Jesus loves you so much, and if there is anywhere you discover that you need help or support God will make a way no doubts!:applause::waving:You are His Beloved!

heather19813

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jul, 2011 02:37 PM

moms day out.trade off 1 day a week with another mom

Page : 1 2