Author Thread: Feeling lonely and undesirable. Needing advice.
Admin

Feeling lonely and undesirable. Needing advice.
Posted : 25 Oct, 2010 04:55 AM

I know that our Heavenly Father watches over and cares for my children and I, but I miss having a companion and partner. What man would willingly take on a woman with three children. I rely on God's strength to get me through each and every day. I can't imagine anyone choosing to be with me when the package is so complex. Will I be alone the rest of my life? I cry out to the Lord often for a husband, best friend, companion, and Godly role model for my boys. Who could handle my life, let alone want to be part of it? Should I just accept being single the rest of my life?

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jan, 2011 03:00 PM

This posting appears to be older and not much going on here, but I too have something to say.

I am 51, have a 5yr old, and yes, she is my natural child. I got pregnant at 45 and I cried out to God asking Him why? Why at this age, why when married to an unsaved alcoholic? Why God, why now?

I had been told I would never have anymore children after the birth of my son, who btw was 20 when I found out his sister was on the way. I spent ten years asking God for a little girl. He didn't give her to me for another ten after I stopped asking. Well, the marriage is over, and I am trying to get my divorce. I know that feeling of loneliness, being undesirable, and will I be alone because nobody worth their weight will want someone my age with such a young child. The father has seen her two times in her entire life. She asks for a daddy all the time. Just like right now, all I can do is cry, and ask God WHY?

Am I expecting a miracle? Probably. Do I want to have someone in our lives that is going to love, honor, respect, and be a good Godly influence on both of us? Absolutely. My time as a desirable woman seems to be gone.

I guess I needed to vent where there are others who know how I feel. My hearts desire is my God. My desire for my heart is to have a wonderful and loving man in our lives that understands God's way and lives it, not just talks it. Is there anyone left out there that doesn't expect a rail thin, perfect Barbie?

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Feb, 2011 02:21 AM

frist of all sarah you have a husband his name is Jesus....

what is happening in your life now,and in fact the church as a whole,is G-d is preparing for His coming to earth to reign for 1,000 years. with that said ,you must understand ,we the rest of the body is being birth for when Christ descends He is the head and we the body rise to meet him as He continues to descend! His body is to be pure spotless. So when you see your needs not being met, then let them go! you have three children and you must frist learn to like and love you situation,that in turn will draw another in time. You must work with what you have and make peace with yourself. get the word of G-d out and speak to yourself talk it out and write it out, also remember your cycle as a woman ,as you go closer to the cycle the estrogen drains making you very fragile, plan accordingly. teach your children well and your father hell will slowly go by..... peace

Page : 1 2