Author Thread: Opinions please : )
Admin

Opinions please : )
Posted : 6 Dec, 2010 03:22 AM

Do you think it's easier for single fathers to meet a potential spouse than it is for single Mums?

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2010 01:24 PM

Well the difference between tha two is that there are more women on tha planet than men. So I would have to say that it is harder for women. That's how I feel, but with the believer's of God. When U seek Him and tha kingdom, your desires will be granted to U. So with men and women of God it depends on their faith.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2010 04:57 PM

seems like it'd be easier for single dads, as women would be more um what's the word ... sympathetic, compassionate? about the situation since it's usually the woman who is the single parent and not the men.

shi2010

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2010 07:19 PM

alycorn25 has a very good point!

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Dec, 2010 08:47 PM

I agree somewhat.

I feel women are more likely to be far more accepting of the man and his children - whether this is part of the nurturing makeup of women, I'm not sure....but I certanily do see a lot more "single" dads re-marry within church than single mums.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Dec, 2010 07:10 PM

Olshen.it's nice to see you again!:applause::glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Dec, 2010 08:08 PM

Thanks for those kind words..

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Dec, 2010 08:34 PM

You're welcome!:glow::waving:

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Dec, 2010 09:08 PM

Yes I agree, women are sympathetic, compassionate, and we tend to endure and handle situations more than men.

It seems to be a problem when women has kids.

Actually I noticed in some guys profiles that they say "you HAVE to accept my kids as yours" and when a women mention that she has children, it seems to be a problem for men...

SvenMeister

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Dec, 2010 01:22 AM

First of all I would like to know the definition of Single Father!

Does it mean the child is staying with the father or is it a father who is single, has a child but not living with me.

In my case, I am a single parent/father meaning my daughter is living with me.

I have not been dating for a looong time.

There is one big difference:

If I find my wife she does not have to be a mother to my daughter since she has a mother already. She has to be more like a best friend.

If I meet a single mother, she will mostly expect me to take care of the children as a father. In terms of beeing responsible, financial contribution, etc. because there are so many ignorance men out there who have children but not taking care of them.

Or the women like to take away the children from the father.

I am looking for a wife not for a mother for my daughter.

Most single mothers are looking for a husband AND a father for the children.

I hope everybody understands my point.

Thank you, stay blessed.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Dec, 2010 02:50 AM

I meant a single dad raising children on his own...not yet having flown the nest.

Page : 1 2 3