Author Thread: simple
Rock4Christ

View Profile
History
simple
Posted : 6 Sep, 2008 09:09 PM

there are many things that can be said here, even in my short walk with God I have struggled with many things... I also hope to continue to do so. you see it is in the times that are hard and we struggle that the Spirit of God ministers to us, and grows within us. without the struggle and 'hard' parts we would never be ready for tomorrow, for we will stuck on yesterday, and the day before, and the day before, not because we are not planning, but because we are in a routine, a habit. When we begin to struggle with everything that life throws in our direction, we seek a change, and more often then not we seek God. it is just unfortunate that many will seek God as a last resort instead of first. Jesus tells us that if we focus on His kingdom everything we could need will be provided for us, Paul later explains what that is- food and clothing. However by God's grace He gives us so much more! If you are struggling with your faith, first turn to God, get all mushy and bleary eyed if you have to, or even get real mad and yell, or simply chat with Him, He just longs to hear from His children. Pour out your heart to Him, and He will listen, and when you doubt about your faith remember where you were when He first called you by name. what I mean is, think of your state before you knew God, think of it now, and now include the fact that whatever it is you are going through is temporary, and if we continue to have a relationship with Jesus, we can have hope of a place that mere words fail to do any justice too, although I like this way best so far- no fear, no tears, no hate, I tell you want man, I cant wait! (from a song) perfection! and joy unlimited... God is the best thing out there, trust me, I think i have done most of what the world can offer, and nothing even comes close to our Savior Jesus Christ.. God bless you all, and forgive me for going a little longer than I wanted to

View Profile
History
simple
Posted : 15 Sep, 2008 08:48 PM

Simple...you said what was on your heart and by so doing, reached someone...God Bless!

Robin

View Profile
History
simple
Posted : 16 Sep, 2008 11:51 AM

Very well spoken.

jezcie

View Profile
History
simple
Posted : 25 Dec, 2008 09:37 AM

Lord Jesus Christ is our true friend.

View Profile
History
simple
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 07:05 PM

Hi there,

I could not of said it better. You're a great writer.